Where do you need Personal Trainers?
We’ll connect you with the best Personal Trainers in Redditch in minutes. Start your search and get free quotes today!
Whether you’re looking for quotes or you’re ready to hire, or if you’d like to speak with some Redditch-based Personal Trainers, we can help.
First time looking for a Personal Trainer and not sure where to start? Let us do the legwork for you. Tell us about your project and we’ll send you a list of Personal Trainers in Redditch to review.
There’s no pressure to hire, so you can compare profiles, read previous reviews and ask for more information before you make your decision.
Best of all - it’s completely free!
We’ll help you find Personal Trainers in Redditch. Help us refine your search by telling us your requirements and we’ll contact service providers in your area to help you.
You’ll receive free quotes from professionals in Redditch and get quick notifications via our website or app. We make sure we do the leg work for you!
Pick from some of the best providers in your area. With easy access to reviews and direct contact with Personal Trainers, you can be confident with your choice.
One on one fitness, strength and nutrition plans designed for each client depending on goals but also looking towards their future as well. I work from either the comfort of your home or from the local park utilising stretching, walking, cycling (supplied) and strength work to get you to your goal. No matter you age, ability or disability, you are taking the first steps to a new you!
I have been overweight myself, so I completely understand how it feels, but I also know how amazing it feels to be released, and take control of your health and fitness. Not only have I done it myself, but I have helped a great many people to achieve their ambitions. Having been a Weight Loss Coach for one of the UK's largest slimming organisations I can help you to make the most of the food on your plate, and coach you so that this new way of eating is NOT a diet, but is sustainable.
Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor and Coach Covering Inkberrow & surrounding villages. Also Worcester, Droitwich, Evesham, Stratford, Alcester, Studley, Redditch & Bromsgrove. Providing Personal training in the comfort of your own home, office or the great outdoors Also provide a variety of classes: AB's Blast, Body Conditioning Circuits, Fitness Pilates, INSANITY, Kettlebells, Outdoor Functional Fitness, SKI FIT, Steady Circuits (over 50's), Up & Running and ZUMBA in Inkberrow.
-Co-owner of a small boutique gym offering both group sessions & 1-1 training -Level 4 Strength & Conditioning Coach -Competitive Boxing Coaching experience -Kickboxing 1st Dan -Level 3 PT
Rich is a fantastic personal trainer who is professional, dedicated and knowledgeable. He specialises in boxing and strength and conditioning, which is why I chose to train with him, and the results really speak for themselves. For anyone looking for results in any area of health and fitness, I couldn’t recommend Rich enough.
I offer 1-2-1 personal training at a private studio based in Redditch. I offer Beginner pole fitness classes, currently Saturday only. I also offer buddy training and home PT if preferred! Deals available on bulk sessions purchased.
"80:20 Personal Training" was formed in 2014 . I am a firm believer in living life with an 80:20 rule thus if you eat well 80% of the time you are intitled to have a treat 20% of the time. The other meaning behind 80:20; 80% of the hard work is in the kitchen making healthy, clean foods, leaving the other 20% for an energising workout.
Jamie's enthusiasm and passion for fitness have inspired to me to change my way of life. He has encouraged me not only to keep fit but aim to get fitter, along with eating a healthy balanced diet. The circuit training sessions are hard work, but fun. His professional attitude has helped to disperse any worries I had about my body shape.
121 personal training, group sessions, classes. Full time martial arts and fitness gym 121 session using a mixture of martial arts training, core Fitnes, stamina,strength and endurance Group sessions for Fitness and Self Protection Classes in Kickboxing, Sport Karate, MMA, Self Protection and Fitness Circuits
Personal training, group sessions, classes in Kickboxing and Sport Karate . Fitness classes. Ver competitive rates
Remote and online personal training. Daily contact via WhatsApp or Facebook. Personalised workouts and nutrition plans supplied. Together we will reach your goal!
I specialise in sports performance and rehabilitation helping athletes and individuals either improve their current strength and fitness levels, and/or help the rehabilitation process and help support from a physical and mental perspective. I work with general population on a 1-1 or group basis, supporting and guiding individuals to reach their goals and help improves their mental resilience which can than transfer to other aspects of their lives.
Michael j Tandy
Having now been training over a year with Thaitans, I can safely say it's the place to be!!! I would recommend Thaitans to everyone. The club is well equipped, has a friendly environment and always got someone cheering you on, the instructors are amongst the best in the business and love what they do. No other place to be.
based on 201 reviews
The average rating for Bark Personal Trainers in Redditch is 4.91, based on 201 reviews.