Using Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, we can work together to transform your mental health from ‘I can’t cope’ to ‘I’ve got this’.
We can often feel overwhelmed and yet sometimes we think our problems are not serious enough for therapy.
The honest truth is your mind is just as important as your body, and you deserve all the support you need.
I am here to give you the professional support you deserve.
Tracking your partner's phone is a very bold step to take because after getting what you have been searching for, it will make you very sad when you get to see all your partner has been doing behind your back. I know this because i have been in this situation and i was strong enough to get through with it and i don't regret decision to go through with it.
i saw all his
mails,Whatsapp,Email,Gps,Snapchat,instagram,facebook,kik,hangout,viber And Any Other Social Media Accounts he will get it done and even pictures he exchanged with his lover, Here is the hacker that make it possible Contact CLOUDBASEHACK @ G MAIL
100% guarantee of privacy and confidentiality. you will be able to see the deleted messages, and monitor voice call from your phone without touching target device
Certificate of Excellence
I am a trained therapist and currently registered with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (B.A.C.P.) and has over 17years experience in the NHS. I hold a Graduate Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling (level 6/ Degree Level), Diploma in Mental Health Studies, Diploma in Health and Social care, Level 4 in Social Work, City and Guilds in Mental Health Level 3 and a number of other certificates in C.
Alva has genuinely changed my life and is gifted, he is unique in his approach to Counselling and Therapy. Through Alva's help, I have been able to stop self-medicating, reduce my anxiety and learnt to better manage stress.
Life Matters Therapy
Certificate of Excellence
Quality Counselling , Hypnotherapy and Coaching services from a warm and comfortable practice in Central Manchester. I am a registered member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), and Accredited member of General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC). I am also an Anxiety UK approved therapist.
People approach my services if they are experiencing difficulties or feelings that are impacting their life.
Could not recommend highly enough! So helpful and very articulate/easy to understand
Lasting Change Hypnotherapy Manchester
Certificate of Excellence
People choose to work with me because they get practical help that really works. My approach is thorough and effective, placing warmth, understanding and expert advice above all else. Over the past 14 years, I have helped many people overcome their difficulties. Read on to find out more. I can help you with the following:
• Anxiety: Social anxiety, work-based anxiety, performance anxiety (exams, presentations, stage fright), panic attacks, etc.
• Confidence: Low self-esteem, negative self-talk, blushing, sweating, procrastination, self-sabotage, poor body-image, etc.
• Phobias: Fear of flying, driving (especially motorways, bridges, and driving tests), spiders, dentists, claustrophobia, etc.
• Weight loss: Healthy eating, portion control, motivation to exercise, selective eating disorders, etc.
• Smoking: Chronic heavy smoking, ‘social smoking’, cannabis smoking.
• Other problems: Jealousy and insecurity, motivation and procrastination, nail biting and hair pulling (trichotillomania); obsessive thoughts and compulsions, insomnia.
This list is not exhaustive – as an experienced hypnotherapist, I work with a broad range of issues. I offer hypnotherapy sessions on a private one-to-one basis from my offices in Manchester city centre.
FREE 60 Minute Consultation
You can discuss your situation in a safe, non-judgemental place and in total confidence. I’ll ask some simple questions to understand what is going on, how it started, and the impact it is having on your life.
I’ll then explain the techniques I use and how they help. There is no fee or obligation for this – you’re welcome to have a think about it afterward. It is just your chance to find out how you can move on in life.
All consultations are conducted in my private Manchester city centre office. To call in for a chat all you need to do is get in touch.
I am passionate about helping people. Over the past eleven years I've learned a lot about hypnotherapy, psychology, and the tools and techniques required to help people deal with the challenges in their life.
Why should our clients choose you?
I offer well-delivered hypnotherapy that does make a difference. The key is choosing the right therapist for you. Here is what you can expect from me:
• I am experienced. I have helped thousands of people over the years. I understand the nature of people’s problems, and that helps me get results.
• I am thorough. A ‘one size fits all’ approach rarely works. I consider each angle carefully and use the right techniques for your circumstances.
• I am knowledgeable. I have written several books and present at workshops and seminars. I offer effective therapy that gets to the heart of the matter quickly.
• I am approachable. I’m friendly and down to earth. I like to keep the sessions relaxed, interesting and – where possible – enjoyable. Clients often tell me I’m ‘normal for a therapist!’
• I am determined. I work diligently on behalf of each client to create the best results possible.
• I offer a free 60-minute consultation. You can call in for an informal chat to discover how I can help. You’re then free to have a think about it afterwards. There is no obligation – it’s entirely up to you.
The most important thing is your therapy sessions work for you. I have practised hypnotherapy in Manchester City Centre since 2005, and combine various proven techniques that really make a difference.
My clients include people from all walks of life: professionals, students, lawyers, medics, athletes, and even other therapists. I am passionate about my work and always aim to do my best.