Loading...

Please wait ...

Find a Life Coach in Westminster

Where do you need Life Coaches?

Go
BBC
Daily Mail
The Guardian
Harpers Bazaar
Cosmopolitan
1

Tell us what you need

We’ll help you find a Life Coach in Westminster. Help us refine your search by telling us your requirements and we’ll contact service providers in your area to help you.

2

Receive Free Quotes

You’ll receive free quotes from professionals in Westminster and get quick notifications via our website or app. We make sure we do the leg work for you!

3

Choose your Life Coach

Pick from some of the best providers in your area. With easy access to reviews and direct contact with Life Coaches, you can be confident with your choice.

Liam Collins - The Aspiration Coach profile image
L

Liam Collins - The Aspiration Coach

London Bridge

NLP Therapist / Life Coach / Public Speaker. I work 1 on 1 with private clients helping them achieve their Aspirations within their Career and Personal life. - Career Aspirations - Do you want MORE? ​ Motivation Assertiveness Direction Ambition, etc ​ Most people spend 35% of their whole lives at work. Love what you do. - Personal Aspirations - What do you WANT? ​ Self-Confidence Better Relationships Improved Health To stop feeling down, etc ​ The other 65% is spent living your personal life. Love who you are.

View Profile

Hear from
a professional

What do you love most about your job?

I absolutely love that I get to make a business out of helping people!
I have clients that come to me and they are so convinced that they have hit the end of the road - they think that their huge lack of confidence, lack of motivation, lack of focus, is going to be the reason as to why they cannot achieve their goals.
Some suffer from depression, anxiety, etc
They feel as though they will suffer from these things for the rest of their lives.
When we make a breakthrough (and we always do) - they get to start living their lives exactly how they want to! That is why I love my job.

What inspired you to start your own business?

I worked in all sorts of industries before becoming a Life Coach. I was a successful television and stage actor - playing roles for BBC1. I was also a stock broker.
However, I always had a problem with not being able to decide my own schedule.
I knew that I needed to be self-employed in order to do this - it's scary sometimes but so worth it.

Why should our clients choose you?

I use my highest level of NLP Therapy and Life Coaching to every single session.
I have the ability to recognise exactly how my clients are processing the exact things that they want to change - and then together we change this process.
With a deeper understanding that its not the outside world that is making you feel bad - it's the way your processing the outside world and this can be moulded how you want.
Whatever you are suffering from can be eliminated. This is what i specialise in. This is why clients should choose me.

Read More

Download our app

Get quotes from Life Coaches in Westminster