So what should you look for when picking someone to install your artificial lawn? Thankfully, Bark makes it easy to compare professionals and get quotes quickly and easily. You can start the hiring process by narrowing down your choices to a few favourites. However, although getting a quote is simple, there is a lot more than price to think about.
Some questions you may want to ask when you get in touch with your artificial grass specialist are –
- Do you have a website/references? – Proof of work quality
- Who manufactures your grass? – EU regulations mean that European grass is generally of a higher quality
- How will you install the grass? – There are various ways to install artificial grass. Your specialist should be able to talk you through them
- How long will the job take? – It’s always wise to know how long your project will last
- Do you provide a guarantee? – This is good for peace of mind
These are good starting points when it comes to hiring your artificial lawn installer. Taking time to consider your needs can help you to make the right choice.