Thanks for your interest in my coaching and psychotherapy.
Please get in touch at : hello at career-reinventors-40plus dot com
T:07 91 93 25 15 0
My coaching specialisms are:-
• Executive coaching
• Business coaching
• Career coaching
• Midlife career change and career development
• Executive wellbeing
My psychotherapy specialisms are:-
• Stress, anxiety and depression (including work-related)
• Finding life direction, meaning and purpose
• Bullying (including bullying at work)
• Career transitions
• Weight and food-related issues
• Trauma and PTSD
My Speaking and Training Specialisms are:-
• Leadership and Management Development
• Executive Wellbeing and Executive Mental Health
• Developing High Performing Teams
• Developing Emotional Intelligence
• Innovation: Product Innovation, Service Innovation, Business Model Innovation, Developing an Innovation Culture
• Enabling Creativity in Organisations
• Leading Change and Transformation in Organisations
• Assertiveness Training
Please scroll down for more info about the area of coaching or therapy you’re interested in.
I help mid-career professionals to unleash their full potential and make a step-change in their performance.
By professionals I mean senior managers, directors, CEOs, and consultants as well as people from 'traditional' professions like doctors and lawyers. I also coach people who aspire to such roles.
If You Experience any of the Following my Executive Coaching Will be Invaluable
• You need to design and facilitate change in your organisation.
• You would like to improve your personal effectiveness.
• You need to manage conflict between you and your boss or between team members.
• You are new in a challenging post, need to develop fast and make an impact in your first 100 days.
• You feel exhausted and irritable and suffer mood swings, or you feel anxious about your work in the evenings and on weekends.
• You need to implement significant changes in your team.
• You struggle to make time to stand back and see the bigger picture at work.
Executive Coaching can Help You To :-
• Develop your people management skills so that you can increase productivity and morale.
• Resolve conflict in your organisation so that you bring about productive and effective working relationships.
• Build your impact and influence so that you are seen and heard as a leader and get buy-in from colleagues to your proposals and plans.
• Identify and manage stakeholders so that you can harness the power of your team and the wider organisation.
• Build your confidence so that you can make difficult decisions and your nerves won’t let you down under pressure.
• Raise your profile within your organisation and help you deepen your relationships with key influencers and decision-makers, so you’ll be more visible, trusted and liked.
• Develop your leadership skills and authentic leadership presence which will enable you to lead change and improve business performance.
• Get clear on your development goals so you can grow your skill set, stay up to date and employable for the long-term, and be fully expressed in your organisation or workplace.
• Get clear on your mission, purpose and values so that when you lead you feel aligned with who you truly are which reduces stress and the risk of burnout.
• Manage your work-life balance so that you honour not only your work commitments, but also your intimate relationships and your own wellbeing.
If You Experience any of the Following my Career Coaching Will be Invaluable:-
• You’re thinking about a change of employers or a career change
• You’re worried that your skill set is getting out of date
• You want to leave your job to set up your own business
• You want more success and fulfilment in your career
• You suffer from high levels of stress or even burnout
• You want to find more meaning in what you do for a living
• You want to find work where you can channel more of your creativity
• You want to work more flexibly due to caring commitments or your own health issues.
• Your job no longer feels ‘you’ anymore. Different things are important to you nowadays
• You're bored and miserable when you're working
Some of the Outcomes Clients Achieve after Career Coaching with Trudy Lloyd :-
• A detailed strategy and plan to enable you to re-engage with your current role and career.
• A brand new meaningful and satisfying career.
• New insights about your purpose, mission, values, and motivations.
• New insight about the type of career and ways of working that will suit you now.
• Career plans that will lead you to your career and financial goals.
• A business plan for starting a new enterprise.
• A portfolio career.
• Feelings of self-confidence and optimism about the next phase of your career.
• A career that will enable you to achieve your financial objectives.
• A sense of deep connection with your authentic self and your true career desires.
START-UP or SMALL BUSINESS COACHING.
It's been said that every business problem is ultimately a personal development problem! I am uniquely qualified to help you develop your business skills and also to help you with your own personal development. I have qualifications and experience in business and management, coaching and psychotherapeutic counselling.
As a business coach I coach teams and owners in business skills, including business planning, business development, sales and marketing, product and service development and innovation.
If you’ve got a start-up or a small business and you’re struggling to make headway, I can help you take control of your feelings of frustration and of being alone.
With 3 successful ventures under my belt I know how daunting running a small business can be and can help you build your confidence and your skills.
I’ll bring a fresh pair of eyes to the situation and help you tackle your fears that your business isn’t going to work out, so you can keep moving forward towards your business goals.
I’ll help you diagnose which areas need more of your attention and what if anything, you might be missing, I'll support you to prioritise where to focus your efforts. I’ll provide you with proven processes, tools and techniques so you’ll gain confidence and get your business planning on a sound footing.
You’ll feel calmer as you get your business back on track and revitalised as you reconnect with those dreams that led you to start your business. You’ll be able to push your business forward to the next level.
Specifically I can help you to:-
Develop Business Skills
• Identify your target customer and develop your value proposition so you can stand out in your market and give your customers what they really want – profitably.
• Develop and write your business plan so that you can feel confident in your way forward and be ready to raise finance if need be.
• Develop an effective marketing strategy and tactics including pricing, promotion digital strategy, events etc, so you can raise awareness of your offer, enable trial, close sales and develop loyalty to your offer.
• Create and maintain an effective online presence that will connect your business to potential customers, grow your reputation and enable you to generate active and passive income streams.
Build Effective Business Relationships
• Network effectively face to face and online so you establish the types of relationships that serve your business.
• Strengthen your interpersonal skills so you can build rapport, trust and likeability with potential clients or customers.
• Understand what your customers truly need – even if they don’t yet know it themselves!
Develop YOU as a Business Owner
• Build self-confidence so you can move forward even when the way ahead feels bumpy.
• Understand your hidden patterns and blindspots – things you’re not even aware of but which may be barriers to you growing your business and your success. We all have them, and they’re different for each of us.
• Overcome your anxiety and fear of failure.
PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COUNSELLING.
Career professionals come to me for psychotherapy so they can explore any aspect of their emotional life and better manage their mental health alongside their responsibilities and busy working lives. This in turn enables them to be effective managers and leaders in the organisations they work for.
Working with me, career professionals can safely explore any issue away from any possible stigma and taboos around mental health that persist in some workplaces. If you’ve been concerned that opening up about emotional issues may adversely affect your professional reputation and career progression then rest assured that I offer a confidential, safe and non-judgemental space for you to do so.
I can help you with:-
• Emotional Issues – work-related stress, work-related-anxiety, work-related-depression, overwhelm, work addiction
• Personal relationships – conflict, relationship breakdown, loss
• Workplace Issues - including low self-esteem, lack of assertiveness, lack of confidence, ‘impostor syndrome’, procrastination, being a ‘highly sensitive person’ (HSP) at work, disciplinary and grievance processes
• Workplace Relationships – with your boss, team members, colleagues, managing conflict, workplace bullying
• Workplace Transitions – redundancy, retirement, unemployment, illness, working while also having caring responsibilities
• Meaning and Purpose – finding meaningful work, work-life balance, career direction, career change, spirituality
• Leadership – finding your authentic leadership style, conscious leadership, leading with an ecopsychology and sustainable business orientation
Often the issues people experience at work show up in other aspects of their life e.g. in their personal relationships and at home. I can reassure you that should this be the case for you then you will also be able to explore these aspects of your life with me.
If you'd like a no commitment chat about how I might help you please don't hesitate to get in touch
Please get in touch at : hello at career-reinventors-40plus dot com