True You Nutrition
If you would like a direct quote or to book a complimentary coaching call to discuss your nutritional needs please email email@example.com or call 07753 344927.
What we eat and the activities we carry out on a daily basis impacts on our bodies at a cellular level as well as psychologically. Body and Mind are connected much more than we are consciously aware and we must learn to nourish and nurture both in a holistic approach to achieve optimal health.
Nutritional therapy is a holistic individualised approach to diet and health through nutrition, lifestyle and supplementation where appropriate. The aim of nutritional therapy is prevention as well as supporting adverse health conditions. It can also be used to optimise health and general well-being, as well as help you to lose weight.
Nutritional therapy requires motivation to make changes- it is not a short term fix. However with guidance and direction, every small change will help you towards your longer term goals.
Personalised Health Programmes:
A personalised health programme is for you if .....
- You have health niggles or concerns
- You have current symptoms you wish to address
- You are concerned about family history
- Your doctor has recommended that you improve your diet
How can I help you?
I offer personalised health programmes designed to support you over a period of time in achieving your health goals. Programmes usually run for a period of 12 weeks to help guide and coach you to ensure that the changes you are beginning to make, become the norm for you.
I spend time with you, getting to know you (your diet and lifestyle) and working with you to define and help you to reach your goals. Health and wellness coaching will help to keep you on the right track on your journey to health and vitality.
All programmes include:
- An initial personal consultation (60-90 minutes) to assess current health, diet and lifestyle. This includes assessment of a detailed case history/ health
- Personalised and practical nutritional and lifestyle plan.
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable.
- Supplement recommendations if required.
- Recommendation of clinical tests/ GP referrals and interpretation of results if applicable.
- Coaching sessions/ mini progress review calls to help keep you motivated in achieving your health goals.
- Follow up consultations to review your progress and support you. These can be face to face, by phone or Skype.
- Email support.
- Menu and recipe ideas.
The main difference between the programmes offered is the level of support you will receive from me, whether you require it on a fortnightly, weekly or bi weekly basis. For more information on these, please visit my website https://www.trueyounutrition.com/nutritional-therapy
Fees start from £295 and are dependent on the level of support preferred as well as the length of the programme.
Regarding consultations, these can be held at my clinic space in South Woodford, in the comfort of your own home (locally) or at my home in Romford.
To contact me please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07753344927