Leadership and Leadership Development are key to the success of all managers wherever they are and whatever they do. For many years we have promoted the ideals of lifelong learning as the de facto approach in helping leaders and managers to improve themselves and also those they work with.
With the increasing pace of organisational change there is a paramount requirement for leaders and managers to constantly review their Personal Development needs to help them to meet whatever those needs may be.
Leadership Development is the art and science of helping leaders and managers identify their development requirements and create interventions that help them to achieve their aims and objectives.
Here at Developing Managers we work with leaders and managers at an individual, team and organisational level to identify development needs and create and deliver bespoke interventions.
We use a number of tools and techniques including:
- Psychometric Tools such as Myers Briggs Type Inventory, FIRO-B and Belbin Team Roles to diagnose specific needs.
- Communication, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Style and Organisational Culture Audits and other bespoke questionnaires.
- 360 degree feedback to secure information from those they work to pinpoint areas for development.
- Executive Coaching to provide 1:1 support to those looking for a pragmatic and highly effective approach from the best Coaches around.
Developing Managers work with Corporates through to SME’s to collectively train and develop leaders and managers. We use a range of techniques including:
- Training Needs Analysis to identify your “current situation” and your “future desired state”. The Gap we identify allows us to create bespoke “Leadership Development Programmes” for the specific needs of your leaders
- Competency Frameworks to design, develop and deliver a range of interventions based on your own diagnosis and assessment of the Competencies required by your leaders
- Psychometrics Tools used across your team help your leaders learn about themselves, learn about those they work with and thereby create Personal Development Plans
- 360-degree feedback used across your teams so that team-based interventions can be created.
We use the information from these sources to create interventions that include a mix of experiential and classroom-based activities all of which are practical approaches that can be used immediately to improve organisational performance.
For those willing to invest a little more time, money and effort we can also offer accreditation for your Programmes using organisations such as the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute for Leadership and Management.