So what is good to look for in a pest controller? While Bark makes it simple to compare professionals and get quotes, you should also think about a few things that you want out of your contractor before you hire anyone.
Some questions you could ask are:
- Do you have a website/references? – Proof of work quality
- Are they certified? - Are they trained under a trade association
- How long have they been practising?
- How will they get rid of pests? - Tools/chemicals used
- Are they specialised for certain pests?
These are good starting points to think of when making your final decision on a pest controller specialist.