As a coach, my aim to to make sure you live the life you want to live.
I can help you get out of the 'going with the flow life', and get into a life that you enjoy.
If you do a job that you enjoy, then you will never work another day in your life.
I specialise in Peak Performance Coaching, and Goal Setting, giving you a springboard to freedom and self confidence.
Never have another bad day again (learning to cope with the bad days).
Gary spent a half hour with my son on the phone.i saw a difference straight away from my son.then he came around to see him and spent a few hours with him that was great too helped him understand himself and move on with life in a positive manner.its been a great help I strongly recommend GARY a big thank you to him .
Managing High Growth
Certificate of Excellence
We enable businesses to scale.
Growing businesses often fail because they don't match their ability to deliver a product or service with the sales of that service.
In fact 40% of all businesses that achieve a growth of over 20% pa with shrink immediately after such a period of growth, wasting all that effort.
We have developed a unique seven-step model together with a number of easy to use tools to help business owners scale their organisation.
I am an experienced hypnotherapist and life coach with over 30 years experience. As a qualified psychologist, I have the background and depth of knowledge and understanding of psychology and the mind to help you achieve your goals and overcome challenges in a positive professional way.
Leadership, Team and Development Coaching, focussing on Family-led Businesses and Individuals who may/may not be working in such companies.
1. FAMILY-LED BUSINESS
a. Family Business MOT Diagnostic -benefits include:
- Vision that is achieved via effective strategy and operational plan management
- Goals and objectives are met, through fit for purpose business's processes
- Cost reduction opportunities that make management more efficient
- Family member integration for the right reasons
- Growth in market influence and reach, and introduction of services and products
Leadership Evolution - benefits include:
- Clarified values and insight into your internal culture
- Knowing your true impact as a leader
- Improved decision-making process with better internal life management
b. Team Dynamics - benefits include:
- Fresh team health insights and agreement of boundaries
- Understanding of team vision, ethos and who exactly does what
- Alignment as a stable, productive team
a. The Decision Room - single 60min session - benefits include:
- Thought blockers being removed
- The way through becoming clear
- Peace of mind replacing anxiety
b. Personal Leadership Plan - benefits include:
- Raised self-belief and self-confidence
- Fresh thinking that moves you forward
- Being positioned and ready for career progression
Payment is via secure online portal.
To see the value of my expertise visit https://dale-coaching.com/case-studies and https://youtu.be/4KpixtJUQBE. You can contact me direct via my website in addition to the usual channels.
I have been involved in people and business development for many years and get great satisfaction from knowing that I have helped the individual or team to move forward so they can operate at their best. I really enjoy helping leaders, managers and teams to:
- Grow their business by managing its culture and environment
- Make effective decisions
- Gain sight into their own motivations of those of their colleagues etc
- Positively influence others by leading themselves effectively.
By doing this they:
- Succeed in creative ways that releases them to make a difference.
- Remove the clutter that hinders them from performing at their fullest capacity.
- Discover what was hidden and uncover what they had not recognised.
- Become empowered to make change happen and attain their goals.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I was trained via staff development to use coaching techniques for classroom management in the adult education sector. I enjoyed the process myself, and saw the impact coaching had on students whether they were 15 or 50yrs of age. In 2010 I decided to become a fully trained/educated coach and embarked on a MSc course via Henley Business School - one of the UK's top executive education facilities, achieving a First degree in Coaching and Behavioural Change in 2014. This equipped me to practice at a higher level of competency and I decided to start my business in 2017.
Why should our clients choose you?
Value to customers, see:
Clients say that from the first meeting with me they leave feeling hopeful, have clearer headspace, and more peace than they have had in a long time.
Clients are not empty vessels for the 'expert' to fill. They have skills, knowledge, and experience that could be applied to the challenges they are facing. My task is to help them to get the clarity needed so they can make decisions that have impact, and allow them to enjoy peace of mind. My role is to help them make what they have work for them, and be their accountability partner.
I believe the best way I can help clients is by being flexible in my approach, and my practice is not 'one size fits all'.
The GREAT Model - https://dale-coaching.com/great-model. It is simple and gets to the heart of a matter quickly and without fuss. This helps my clients to recognise their real needs and goals and from the first session develop strategies that will help them meet these. Clients are released to explore their '‘straw men’ or be creative in how they grow their business or themselves with solutions that match their specific circumstances. The process and its outcomes always belong to my clients.
If I think there is another therapeutic approach that would suit you better, I will always say.