I offer End-to-End design and development of various WorldWideWeb artifacts, such as bespoke smartphone apps, web sites/CMS/Portals/Blogs/E-Shops/B2C/B2B.
My acquaintances, http://www.ivpweb.com/, are true experts in Web Design and Front End Development, amongst other skills they posses and I get to do all the hard and behind the scenes work, the coding of the back-end and all that involves!
My speciality is C++ programming on Linux platforms.
I am UMIST graduate, class 1997 and hold a 2.1 B.Eng. (HONS) in Software Engineering.
I have been actively developing software for most of my daily time, since 1994!
What I do not do!:
* Artistic work; not myself but we certainly can help
* Real Time Systems
* Any kind of Microsoft technologies, such as C#, .Net, etc apart from Visual C++ of VisualStudio 2015 and later.
* iOS native development.
What I offer:
* Reasonable prices, accustomed to your budgets.
* Satisfactory results.
* Free support, going forwards. I will have to charge for big tasks and/or modifications. Defects and repairs are included in the quote.
* A friendly person that understands your needs.ok