The Brighton Nutritionist
Fad diet free, no nonsense nutritional advice that works. Based on scientific evidence let me use the power of eating well to improve your health, training or aid injury rehabilitation
I can help you feel better and look better through a personalised nutrition plan which gives you easy and practical ways to fine tune your diet in a way that works for you and where you are in your life
I’m an AfN Registered Nutritionist with over 10 years experience. I can help you:
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight
- Eat right to aid injury rehabilitation
- Eat right to train and perform your best in your sport
- Manage ongoing health conditions through personal nutrition plans including:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardio-vascular health
- Digestive diseases and disorders
- Eat well through the menopause
- Pre and post natal nutrition
I work across Sussex and I have helped clients from all walks of life.
If you're struggling to get back to fitness or your work life balance is tipping the scales against you, let me help you.
I know that just giving you the information and education to improve your diet is not enough. Sometime life gets in the way of us making changes and it's easy to fall back into old habits. I ensure that you have both the knowledge and support to put this advice into practice through enabling you to make easy changes to your habits and behaviours.