Vibrant Water Reviews
No reviews yet.
Vibrant Water Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
I love being practical and achieving something useful that benefits my customers.
I take satisfaction from doing a job well.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I've been running my own company since 2012. I'm also studying part time for a degree in Engineering through the Open University.
Why should our clients choose you?
Honest, reliable, and well priced. I take pride from my work.
Qualified and insured Plumber, City and Guilds level 3. Qualified for unvented systems. One years experience including bathroom refits and tiling. Specializes in small domestic jobs typically one day or less. Larger jobs considered.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Vibrant Water provides the following services:
- Bathroom Installation & Remodel
- General Plumbing
- Central Heating System Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair or Maintenance
- Central Heating System Repair & Maintenance
- Furniture & Flat Pack Assembly
- Boiler Service
- Boiler Installation or Replacement
- Man & Van Services
- Bathroom & Shower Plumbing
- Floor Tiling
- Kitchen Tiling
- Shower Installation
- Bathroom Tilers
- Under Floor Heating - Electric System Repair & Maintenance
- Gas Appliance Installation
- Taps & Fixtures Installation
- Soil Irrigation & Drainage
- Water Heater Installation
- Bathroom Repair
- Gas Appliance Maintenance or Repair
- General Tiling
- Under Floor Heating Installation
- Plumbing Pipe Repair
- Taps, Fixtures & Pipes Maintenance
- Under Floor Heating - Water System Repair & Maintenance
- Water Heater Repair or Maintenance