Attercopia (Aranea Digital Marketing Ltd)
Huddersfield, YorkshireElite Pro (9 Reviews)
Attercopia is a Digital Marketing and Web Design Agency based in Huddersfield Yorkshire.
We work with ambitious and challenger brands as well as local businesses and practices.
We're results driven, our first question to you is "what does good look like to you?"
Our mission is to be our clients' most trusted advisor, so understanding your needs, your priorities is our first goal, getting you the results required is a very close second.
Our sweet spot is for Search Engine Optimisation (Technical & Link / Earning/Building, and as Web Designers we bake in good SEO into any web design or development project.
We have a top team of copywriters, technical SEO strategists, and are experts at acquiring backlinks.
To give you the best price for any SEO project, we need just a few details from you. Why ? Because in SEO it is not one size fits all.
Your position on Google is different for every keyword, on different devices with different people. Check yourself, searching incognito.
We need to know:
Your Website and if there is a new one about to launch, most developers make a mess of the launch and loose all your hard earned positions by not understanding about redirecting.
The types of keywords you feel you want to be found on (eg your goods and services), don't worry we'll work on keyword selection once hired, we just want an initial heads up from you.
2-3 competitors, we want to analyse what they do well to see what it takes to get ahead of them. This is why every project is different.
Once you have given us this little bit of information we will
-Audit your website to see if the website is breaking Google's guidelines and SEO / Content Good Practice; and to understand what additional work may need to be done onsite
-Perform a backlink audit of your site and your competitors. Once everyone has good onsite SEO, it's all about the quality and subject matter of the sites that link to you (if anyone tries to sell you these cheaply there WILL be a catch).
- We will assess how many quality back links you need, where and covering what subjects
- We will cleanse any toxic links
- We will consider the best ways and the best battles to fight in order to get you found.
How much does it cost?
Well because of everything we have said, it depends on the state of your site, the size of your site your backlink profile and all that relative to your competitors, and how quick you want and need results. There are no short cuts, just smarter strategies.
That said we work with different customers at different budget levels. We can obviously work quicker and get quicker results with a larger budget, but we are realistic enough to work with smaller budgets. The approach is the same:
- Fix the priority on site issues
- Remove toxic links
- Then work on growing backlinks
How do we grow backlinks?
With our team of talented copywriters, crafting great non spammy articles that will get placed on high ranking sites. Our knowledge and contact with webmasters means that we know which doors to knock on to get your articles placed.. Is that it? No there's lots more, it is very craft and labour intensive. Good links are not 10 a penny, there is probably 4 - 5 hours work across different disciplines to achieve the best results.
We're happy to spend time talking you through this and understanding your project . If you're local let's meet!! If not, let's jump on a call, we have clients all over the UK.
Once hired we believe in transparency:
- We will start by creating a benchmark
-We will agree the course of action
- At the end of the month we will report what has been actioned and achieved, your results
-Agree the next tranche of work.
- If Google changes, or your competitors change, we'll advise and alter strategy immediately if need be.
- We will also advise you on:
+usability / conversion
+supporting strategies such as PPC, Blogging, remarketing , email and social media
That we will not work with another competitor of yours
That if we deliver backlinks, we will not remove them after our term (some companies do, which also suggests that they are not natural links)
That we will use plain English to explain what we do
We look forward to meeting you.
Attercopia (Aranea Digital Marketing Ltd)
What makes a great website?
1) It needs to be found. It may be the most beautiful site in the world, but without visitors it will be a wasted investment
2) It should be designed to engage and inform prospects and clients alike, guiding them to a valuable action, whether that is book an appointment, subscribe, download, call or buy
3) Success should be measurable, analytics and goals should be active, benchmarked and measured & recorded regularly
4) Change- the website should update, change and progress. Using heat mapping software and testing, allows us to continually improve the user experience and increase conversion. At the end of the day moving conversion rates from 2% to 4% may not seem much but that doubles sales.
5) It should not be built on a technical backwater. Being able to move provider and have regular security updates is vital
6) Street Legal - complying with all the latest laws and standards (eg GDPR)
7) Designed Beautifully - goes without saying, but the design must take into account the audience it is looking to appeal to
8) Have a content management system(CMS ) so it can easily be updated
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
What is your most pressing need, most important goal? and what does GOOD look like to you?
If you have an existing website, what platform is it built on eg
Word Press, Woo Commerce, Shopify, Magento
What do you love most about your job?
Getting results for our clients, understanding the clients' goals, their time frames, working out the measurables, the deliverables then pulling out the stops to get the results
What inspired you to start your own business?
Having run a number of leading B2B and B2C online e-commerce business, I wanted to apply that knowledge and passion to help all businesses, and to make it affordable to smaller ambitious businesses
Why should our clients choose you?
By focussing on the clients' needs and the results they expect, means that we are targeting ourselves to achieve what our clients need most
Web Design & Development
Designed to engage and convert SEO baked in Responsive for the mobile market E-commerce platforms used include WooCommerce Magento and Shopify Web Design using Laravel and Wordpress
SEO - Search Engine Optimisation - Onsite SEO - Technical SEO Audit - Content Creation & Marketing - Link Earning & Outreach Social Media Marketing Paid Search (Google & Facebook)
Google Premier Partner
Google Adwords and Google Analytics
All of our Digital Marketing Team are both Google Adwords and Google Analytics Qualified (renewed annually) Our activity with the Google Adwords platform makes us a Premier Partner
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Attercopia (Aranea Digital Marketing Ltd).
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.