Barbican, Greater London, London(1 Review)
We're Systango, a digital agency located in London. We are a group of talented mobile app developers and designers with more than 7 years of experience who gathered together as Systango. We enjoy turning great ideas into stylish mobile apps taking into account latest UX principles.
Whether you plan to launch your app on the open Android ecosystem or on Apple’s much-loved App Store, you’ll need to work with a mobile application development company that both understands the technical “nitty-gritty” of each platform, and will take the time to work with you to realize your unique vision.
Established in 2007 - London, UK
Systango Ltd.is a technological company with strong track record, Moorgate operates from London, and has clients worldwide. we have established successful partnership with leading US, UK and European, African, Arabian Clients.
Also, we develop web sites and a broad range of web-based systems. We have many years experience in from CSS markup to complex websites.
What makes a great website?
A sense of humor helps. Flashy graphics are nice. But the fundamental traits that make a site work are more elusive. This article will break down the essential characteristics of great Web sites into some easily followed rules of thumb.
Your website is your first digital impression and you want to make sure it's a great one. It should reflect everything you want potential customers to know and remember about your business. To marketers and other business owners who have been around for a while, this is nothing new.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. What is the goal of the project?
2. What is the project deadline? What are the factors or events that are calling for that date?
3. How will you and your client determine if the project is successful?
4. Who owns the project? Who else is on your project team?
5. Has your team discussed who will be the main point of contact and how you will handle the feedback process?
6. Are there any dates when you will be closed or not available?
7. Has your team been through a project like this in the past?
8. Is there anything that would prevent the project from being successful?
9. Are there any points in the process that some stakeholders might not understand that we can explain?
10. Is there a preferred mode of communication?
What do you love most about your job?
It is hard to say what I like most about the job I am working at but I can definitely say that I have learnt a lot. I joined when I was a young individual who did not know many technical aspects of the field he was working in, but that job stimulated me with a learning curve which had made me into the professional today. However, I wanted to leave for the desire to submit myself to greater challenges. Moving on, in my career, at the right time can open me up to many new challenges and opportunities. I am looking for something like that, therefore I can stretch my limits and really conquer my flaws and my fears.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I launched because of my desire to make a difference. I wanted to work with others to help move them forward in profound ways in their lives. I knew that I could offer the perspective, structure, support, guidance and honesty others needed to make big transitions in their lives. This drive to make a difference launched "Systango", a professional consulting firm that brought my strengths, experience and skills together to help others regain sanity through clear spaces, systems, self & support.
Why should our clients choose you?
- We are emotional, aggressive, pragmatic and passionate.
- We “understand” business problem.
- We “communicate” effectively with our clients.
- We “know” programming languages we work in.
- We have setups for customer & technical support and are there to help whenever you need us.
- We are gender balanced. With 45% of our team being female we leverage bigger left brain as well as right
Systango on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.