Wantage, OxfordshireElite Pro (8 Reviews)
• Mac and PC computer support
• Computer training, phone or tablet tuition; in groups or one-to-one
• Back-to-work tech knowhow up-skilling
• Email setup, including Office 365 or hosted Exchange, and email connection problems
• PC MOT, clean-up and speed-up or upgrade your computers
• Setting up new devices – getting your data from your old device to your new one
• Firewalls and intrusion protection
• Anti-Virus and anti-malware
• Data recovery
• Website design
• Web content filtering and control for families and businesses
• Web hosting, cloud file hosting and backup
What do you love most about your job?
Helping clients to understand and manage what is after all their own data, maintaining their independence and giving them confidence in an increasingly virtual world.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Liberty, curiosity and the fact that I could make a little more money. Not very much more, as it happens, but being my own boss makes up for that disappoinment.
Why should our clients choose you?
I am not a call centre. I offer a personal IT service where understanding both the client, their technological devices as well as the information that they access is paramount.
Macwiz on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.