Linda Sims Nutrition
Bristol, South Gloucestershire(1 Review)
I offer one to one nutritional therapy consultations. The initial consultation will typically last 90min (children 60min), follow up 30min (or longer if required)
During the initial consultation:
• We will discuss your symptoms, health concerns and general health questions that will help me assess and identify any potential nutritional imbalances that may contribute to you symptoms and health concerns.
• We will discuss in detail your medical history and all body systems.
• I will also evaluate your current food intake and access your nutritional needs.
• Together we will create a personalised, achievable Nutritional and Lifestyle Plan that will suit your individual needs and support your body towards maintaining health.
• If and when needed I will suggest nutritional supplements.
• I will provide you with recipes and hand outs to help you on your journey
• You will also benefit from free telephone and email support
Linda Sims Nutrition Reviews
Linda Sims Nutrition
Linda Sims Nutrition Q&A
How important is a healthy diet to someone’s health and wellbeing?
Hippocrates said: Let food be your medicine. Healthy diet and lifestyle can have big impact on person's health and can help prevent and manage chronic conditions. There is no one size fits all approach. Personalised nutrition tailors healthy eating and lifestyle to person's particular needs, helping achieve their particular health goals.
What do you love most about your job?
I love meeting new people, empower them in their journey to better health, giving them tools to achieve their health goals and vitality and best of all see their overall wellbeing improve. I also love lecturing nutrition at the College of Naturopathic Medicine.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Food and science are my big passions and nutritional therapy allows me to use both whilst working for myself and around my family.
Why should our clients choose you?
I am very passionate about what I do, I listen to the clients needs and preferences and work with them closely to create a plan that suits their particular needs. I continuously research latest developments in nutritional science to be able to offer best possible advice to my clients.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Linda Sims Nutrition.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.