Hampshire Accountancy Services
Petersfield, Hampshire(3 Reviews)
At Hampshire Accountants, we can guarantee a high quality service for all our clients by:
- Giving you a fixed price quote in writing for all of your accounting / tax / payroll services?
- Reviewing your books with you before your year-end to optimise your tax position?
- Helping you to manage your expenditure in the most tax-efficient way possible?
- Producing clear and accurate reports and charts for you?
- Visiting your business several times per year to save you time?
- Giving free advice when you call without the meter running?
- Thinking about the future of your business, instead of dealing purely with last year’s results?
Our complete range of services Include.
- Tax Returns for Sole Traders / Limited Companies / Partnerships
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- VAT Returns
- Management Accounts (Monthly / Quarterly)
- Budget Preparation
- Cashflow Forecasts.
- Free Initial consultation
- Free Tax Review
- Contractors Tax / Property Tax / Working Overseas Tax Advice
At Hartley Evans, we demonstrate how we add value to your business by reducing cost, increasing profit & growth.
We also provide expert information and advice to help drive your business forward in terms of growth, profitability and sustainability. In other words we fully commit to the success of your business. We believe regular communication from us and incorporating financial planning and control is key to this success.
Hampshire Accountancy Services
15 Bowen Ln, Petersfield GU31 4DR, UK
What kind of accounting services do you provide?
At Hampshire Accountants We offer:
- Compliance Services (Tax returns, Annual Accounts Preparation, Payroll)
- Business Planning & Control (Management Accounts , Budgets, Cashflow)
- Strategic Business Planning (Business Plans etc)
- Business Incorporation
Why is it so important for businesses to hire a great accountant?
Choosing an accountant is an important decision and you need to find one that matches your needs, you feel comfortable with, can trust and whose fee levels are fair.
We've produced the following checklist to help you choose and get the most from your accountant...
?Call Whenever You Need. Get an accountant who you can call whenever you need help and advice, without fear of being charged every time you make a phone call.
?Understanding. Get an accountant you can speak to openly and honestly who understands what you are saying and who you understand.
?Commercial Awareness. Talk to them about your business and your ideas and see how commercial they are. Do they understand your business?
?Will Visit You. Ask them if they will visit you for an initial consultation free of charge. Why do you have to spend time travelling, find parking and wait around for them when they are the one trying to get your business?
?Gives Tax Ideas. Ask them what tax ideas they have for you. You want an accountant who will pro-actively come up with regular new ideas.
?Prepare for Meetings. Make sure you prepare for any meetings you have with them and let them know beforehand what you want answers to.
?Use of Email. Ask if they communicate by email as it speeds up service and saves costs.
?Fixed Fees. Make sure you get a fixed fee wherever possible for your work. If not, get a fee they won't go beyond without your agreement. Don't worry about hourly rates, it's the value of what you get that matters and the more experienced accountants with higher hourly rates can do the work a lot more quickly and efficiently anyway.
?View their Website. To see how pro-active they are and what they offer to clients. If they don't even have one for you to find out more about them or it's a very poor website what does that say about the service you're then likely to receive.
?Quick Response. Make an enquiry and see how quickly they respond. If they aren't fast now when trying to get your business, what will they be like when they act for you?
?Who Will You Deal With? Find out who you will be dealing with in the firm or will you be passed around lots of different people?
?What Services are Offered? Find out if they offer all the services you need and are likely to need in the future?
?Fixed Timescales. Agree fixed timescales by when work will be done and get them to guarantee it.
?Existing Clients. Ask to speak with some of their clients to see what they say about them.
?Engagement Letter. Ask for a copy of their engagement letter and make sure everything you need is included and make sure they keep to what they are to do.
?Listen or Talk and Take Action? Do they listen to you or mostly talk at you? You want an accountant who takes a real interest in you and your business and takes action on what you need. If not, lose them, lose them quick!
What do you love most about your job?
- Helping my clients save money on Tax
- Being able to provide a high quality service to my clients.
- Helping businesses grow through effective business planning & strategy
Why should our clients choose you?
- We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business and personal clients.
- Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to...
?Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
?Always exceed your expectations;
?Listen to what YOU are saying;
?Communicate with you quickly and fully;
?Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting;
?Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
?Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
?Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
You can receive a very broad range of services and we are familiar with business clients from startups to larger companies covering many sectors including...
?Property rental and development;
?Design and Marketing;
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
We hope to get that opportunity.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Hampshire Accountancy Services.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.