Many people seek counselling to work through feelings and experiences they may be struggling with and find their strengths and solutions for moving forward. Counselling is an effective way of bringing about lasting change.
My name is Vicky Mould, I manage Azalea Counselling, and I am a person-centred therapist for individuals, couples and families, including people experiencing:
- bereavement and loss
- relationship issues
- separation, divorce or step-family life
- stress or anxiety
- parenting issues
- depression or bipolar disorder
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- borderline personality disorder
- difficulties arising from autism
- lack of fulfilment or purpose in life
- low self-confidence or low self-esteem.
As an accredited professional registrant of the National Counselling Society, I work within their Code of Ethical Practice, and regularly consult with a counselling supervisor.
I work from private and comfortable rooms at the Wells Place Centre in Eastleigh and provide online counselling through Skype video or instant messenger.
The first appointment is an opportunity to discuss counselling, ask any questions you may have and establish if we could work well together.
Be the first tofor Azalea Counselling.