Holy Trinity, Guildford, Surrey(13 Reviews)
We offer print and design services to clients throughout London and the South East. On average our print is despatched in 3-4 working days but we can offer faster turnarounds. All items are despatched free of charge. and don't hesitate to call if you have any technical queries before placing an order.
Aspect Printing Reviews
Aspect Printing Q&A
What information do you need from a client before you start work?
For most print jobs we need to know the following
1. How many do you need?
2. What Size do you want printed at?
3. Do you need the print to be double and single sided?
4. Do you know what material you'd like us to quote for? e.g. 250gsm silk card and don't worry if you don't know, we can make a recommendation for you.
5. Do you need any special finishing such as lamination or cutting to a shape?
6. When do you need it?
Specifically for Brochures, Catalogues and Pricelists
7. How many pages including the cover (please make sure that it is a multiple of 4 otherwise you will end up with blank pages)
8. Do you want the cover in the same of a thicker material than the inner pages?
9. What type of binding do you need. Wire Stitched (stappled), Perfect binding (like a thick catalogue or book.
10. Do you have the artwork as a print-ready PDF? If you don't know what that means don't worry we always give 15mins free of charge per job to ensure that the artwork is ready for print.
What sorts of printing projects do you usually cater for?
Medium sized businesses looking to print brochures and catalogues to promote their products. Business cards and stationery for a professional look. Banners and popup exhibition stands to promote at events.
What do you love most about your job?
Making an idea tangible. It's great to take someone's thoughts and designs and turn it into some this physical that helps promote their business.
What inspired you to start your own business?
The ability to control my future and be responsible for my success or failure.
Why should our clients choose you?
I admit we are never looking to be the cheapest, we offer support that most other printers don't offer. We fix artwork free of charge and always try to give you the right option for you. If you don't need your print tomorrow then we can make it cheaper.
You could look online for a large print house and they will give you a better price but if somethings wrong with your artwork they won't fix it. You could go down to a local print shop and get great service but they have much higher overheads and less choice than us so their price reflects it.
We bridge the gap between great service and value for money.
Aspect Printing Services
Whether you need flyers and posters or a logo to start your business we can help. It all starts with a call or a meeting to find out what you need and to give you a guaranteed final price.
Aspect Printing on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.