IB&Co Accountants is a well established, flexible and growing professional accounting practice that has a reputation of providing high quality services to a wide range of clients. We have experienced professionals who have been in the industry for over 10 years. We pride ourselves on our commitment to provide to all our clients and prospective clients a professional and speedy services at all times, and at the same time maintaining the highest quality of work.
So fare I have been very happy with IB&CO accountants. Always fast at replying and is doing much more than just regular accounting - helping with general start-up issues and to understand basic accounting yourself.
Ace Allizon Solutions (AAS) is a dedicated team of Qualified finance and accounting professionals. Partners have the years of experience working with BIG 4 accountancy practices, providing quality services to the biggest industry names.
We are a firm of Chartered Accountants established in 1938 with a long standing commitment to provide a first class service tailored to the individual needs of each of our clients.
We offer an extensive range of expertise and experience with the aim of assisting you with everything from setting up, running and growing your business through to helping and advising you with your personal tax requirements.
Very professional and loyal chartered accountants. Their small team have been in business for so long with repeat customers which is testament to how good their service isMarc
'Taxfile' (Guy Bridger Ltd)
Certificate of Excellence
Taxfile is specialises in helping individuals, the self-employed and SMEs with their tax matters. We can help with virtually any tax-related issue including computing and submitting your Self-Assessment tax return, CIS tax refunds for sub-contractors, National Insurance (NI) issues, payroll, bookkeeping, Auto Enrolment, VAT & VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax (CGT), full accounts for limited companies and returns for directors etc.
Tax matters for landlords, sub-contractors working in the construction industry, the self-employed generally and for those who drive for a living are particular specialities of ours, as are company accounts for limited companies.
We have London offices in Tulse Hill and Dulwich (both in SE21, London) as well as an office in Exeter, EX3, Devon.
Typical examples of work that we do at Taxfile include:
• Self-Assessment tax returns – computing the figures, offsetting any allowable expenses and submitting the return to HMRC on the customer's behalf (we do over 1500 of these a year);
• Tax returns and other tax-related work for individuals, the self-employed, taxi and cab drivers, landlords, retired people and many others;
• Arranging CIS tax refunds for sub-contractors working in the construction industry (we do over 500 of these a year);
• Accounting for landlords including lettings income, allowable expenses etc.
• Bookkeeping services;
• VAT accounting and VAT returns;
• Tidying up of tax issues, incorrect tax codes, late returns, rebates, National Insurance, etc.
• Handling of Auto Enrolment for Workplace Pensions, on behalf of small businesses;
• Handling of tax HMRC enquiries, on the customer's behalf;
• Handling of payroll, P.A.Y.E. etc.
• Accounting for Capital Gains Tax (CGT);
• Accounting for limited companies and directors of them – year end accounts etc;
• Handling of Corporation Tax, director dividends, etc.
• Sorting things out when your tax affairs are in a mess;
• Sorting out tax matters for non-UK residents (non-domiciles);
• ... and much more!
Why is it so important for businesses to hire a great accountant?
At Taxfile we believe that individuals, the self-employed and businesses should pay the *right* amount of tax at the right time, having accounted for all allowable expenses. It's also important to file documents on time with HMRC so as to avoid HMRC penalties which, these days, can be pretty hefty. Getting it right from the start will avoid possible problems – and costs – in the future.
What do you love most about your job?
At Taxfile we genuinely love helping people. It's what we do best and it's encouraging to see so many new customers come back again, year on year, and become one of our many regulars.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Guy Bridger started 'Taxfile' as it's known (Guy Bridger Ltd being the 'official' name) after seeing how frustrating it often was for people to sort out their tax matters. Even a supposedly simple tax return can be very tricky for someone who isn't sure which figures are correct and what expenses can be offset against income. Tax can be a nightmare for those who aren't in the industry ... but for Taxfile it's second nature and we genuinely love helping people sort their tax affairs out.
Why should our clients choose you?
Taxfile honestly do their very best for each and every customer. We're incredibly experienced, knowledgeable, professional and, what's more, we're a friendly team! We're also multi-lingual so if English is not your first language, chances are we have someone who speaks your mother tongue (currently including English, Arabic, Dari, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Mauritian Creole, Pashto, Polish and Russian).