Chaos Theory VR
What is Virtual Reality?
Virtual Reality is a new concept that has recently risen to popularity through the film “Ready Player One”. Although this is a film, the reality of the situation is that this technology exists now and we want to share it with as many people as possible!
Virtual Reality provides your guests the ability to leave the real world and explore and play games in far fetched fantastical places! You are IN the game!
• Ever wanted to explore the deep sea and get up close and personal to some of the creatures that you could only ever see on a David Attenborough show?
• What about flying through the sky like a super hero trying to shoot your friends out of the sky in single or team combat?
• Or maybe you have a musical streak and want to wield laser sabers like Obi Wan on the dance floor?
Whatever your interests or themes we offer a completely different and modern idea to amaze and impress your guests at your next party or event.
Who is it suitable for?
It really is suitable for everyone, we have had people enjoy with age ranges from 10 to 65.
We have found our packages are perfect for –
o Birthday Parties
o Corporate Events
o Team Building
o Stag and Hen Do’s
o Bat Mitzva’s
o Student nights
o Any party or event that wants something their guests will enjoy and remember forever.
What we offer?
Chaos Theory VR brings to you the latest in Virtual Reality experiences, we will curate a selection of games and experiences to suit the theme of your party or event and then take your guests on an immersive journey where they will escape reality and have a time that they will always remember.
As well as the equipment and curated game selection every booking comes with at least two operators who will guide your guests on their VR odyssey. They will also install and maintain the equipment leaving you to do nothing more that enjoy your event and watch the smiles of your guests as they enjoy the entertainment.
We have several offers available to suit any size or budget -
• 1, 2, 3 or 4 HTC Vive Headsets and Required PC’s – Virtual Reality at its finest, these headsets have a large variety of games available including but not exclusive to:
o Beat Saber
o Headmaster – Football Heading Training
o Skyfront VR
o Pavlov VR
o Arcade Saga
o Space Pirate Trainer
o Rec Room
o The Blu
• The Archangel - This is a full motion VR simulator that moves with the game as you play. Step into The Archangels glowing embrace, stand on its platform, strap yourself in and be completely immersed as the machine moves making your stomach drop as you soar through the air on fairground rides or in an iron suit shooting planes and soldiers from the sky. It also boasts the Mecha Saga, 5 levels with you sat in a Mecha robot suit trying to defeat aliens. All the while the Archangel moves in real life as you direct your Mecha through battle!
This impressive machine stands 3 metres tall, 2 metres wide and glows a brilliant neon blue, providing an exciting addition to any decorations you may already have in mind.
• We also offer team building packages, where you can choose to either compete against your colleagues or work together to solve puzzles, escape rooms or defeat opposing teams. Let us know what you want, and we will devise the perfect package to bring your team closer together and working as a unit.
Check out our Youtube channel or social media to see some of the action: @chaostheoryvrarcade
How many people can play?
Based on hiring us for 8 hours we can easily cater for between 5 and 250 people playing. However, we obviously want people to have a decent amount of time in VR and so would suggest 100 or less.
o The Archangel can have a single player at a time, but with the games lasting around 5-10 mins each there is more than enough time for everyone to have a go.
o The HTC Vive headset allows us to have 4 players playing games consecutively, this can mean that all 4 players can play against each other at the same time in multiplayer games. We also use the discord communication platform that allows all players to speak to each other whilst they are in the game. Or your guests can play separate experiences at the same time, so you don’t all have to play the same game at the same time. This is fully configurable so if one person wants to play one game and 3 others want to play another then this is totally possible.
What is the duration?
Our standard packages are for 4 hours or 8 hours. However, if you have a different timeframe in mind then let us know and we will be sure to accommodate.
Where is this available?
We are based in Manchester but are willing to travel anywhere within UK mainland.
Is it safe?
It is absolutely safe, you will have operators with you throughout your rental to advise your guests and keep a close eye on the action. All equipment has been tested and for peace of mind we have insurance of £15,000,000 allowing us to use any venue that you choose.
How can I book this immediately?
If you want to book right now (which is always a good choice) or would like some more information or a quote, then contact us at:
Alternatively, if you would like to see more about what we do then check out our social media on Instagram or Facebook with the handle @ChaosTheoryVrArcade or visit our website www.chaostheoryvr.com