Hello, I’m Neil Irish a professionally qualified Psychotherapist, offering Counselling, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching. As an Integrative Psychotherapist I am able to offer a range of therapy styles allowing me to support individual client’s needs, which quickly builds confidence and trust within the therapeutic relationship.
I serve, help and guide my clients to discover and achieve new and better ways to move toward the life they want to be living. I undertake what I do with the highest level of integrity, passion and commitment and there is nothing more satisfying for myself than seeing the positive change we can achieve together in your life, whether this is on a personal or professional level.
My own life experiences and journey to date underpin my professional qualifications and learnings which enhances the service, knowledge and understanding that I offer and deliver to my clients. My life so far has been a journey where I have faced and overcome numerous personal life changing events, emotions, fears, self-limiting beliefs, anxiety and mental challenges. I totally understand negative emotions, thoughts and behaviours and the impact that these can have on everyday life. What I have found, in a very personal and learned way, is that you can change how you experience, think, understand and react to all that life presents and throws at you and to achieve the desired outcomes that you are aiming for. This can be in your personal life, your professional life or both. It is the same principle when you are wanting to change an undesired habit, a fear, a phobia or something about you like losing weight and becoming fitter. Within us is the ability to achieve the life we are wanting to live through overcoming the challenges and issues that we are currently experiencing and wanting to change, I will help you achieve this.
When working with each individual client, I believe that it is important that I also help and guide my clients to discover the appropriate knowledge, skills and resources to help them with any future challenges, troubles or issues that they may encounter so that they are in a position to take control, manage and turn these around.
I work with each and every one of my clients in a totally non-judgemental and individual manner whilst listening intently to every word that they speak. Through fully understanding my client’s issues, needs, goals and desired outcomes I am best placed to help and guide them to achieve the changes and the results that they are working towards. All I ask from my clients is for their commitment and investment in themselves to reach their desired outcomes.
• I care deeply about people and work without judgement and criticism at all times.
• I work within with a safe, supportive, empathic and caring environment.
• I limit the number of clients that I work with at any one time to ensure each and every one of my clients receives the utmost focus and attention.
• The therapy and / or coaching work that I undertake with each client is continuous as I spend many hours prior to each session and post each session preparing and reviewing.
• I have incredibly high personal standards and ambitions to help others achieve the life they want to be living.
• I have a high level of self-knowledge.
• I am professional and operate within an ethically clear framework. (Please click on the link below to find out more about my personal working ethics).
• I have studied and gained the appropriate professional qualifications and certifications to undertake the work that I do with recognised training providers and professional organisations. I utilise evidence based techniques and methods in my therapy and coaching services.
• I rigorously undertake continuous personal development within my field as a professional counsellor, clinical hypnotherapist and life coach. I read, study and research to ensure my knowledge, understanding and skills continue to grow whilst also undertaking further professional qualifications.
Here below are just some of the many reasons my clients contact me to engage with my services;
• Experiencing something specific that is troubling them or they have experienced a loss or separation that they are finding difficult to understand and come to terms with.
• Experiencing anxiety or depression.
• Experiencing loneliness.
• Low self-esteem, low confidence, low mood.
• Having difficulties with someone close.
• Having a decision to make which is proving difficult.
• Relationship issues or relationship breakdown
• Anxiety including social anxiety
• Fears and Phobias
• Unwanted Habits
• Stress reduction
• Weight loss
• Stop smoking
• Changing Self-Limiting Beliefs
Life Coaching: (Personal Life and / or Professional Life)
• Define and achieve Life Goals
• Removing obstacles and past beliefs
• Behaviour modification
• Personal growth
What I do know from my own journey so far is just how important being authentic and true to yourself is for feeling both grounded in yourself and fulfilled in life.
I can’t wait to begin, to accompany and help you on your journey to break through the obstacles that are holding you back and achieving the changes and outcomes that you are seeking in your life.
Neil Irish - HPD, Hyp Dip, NLP Pract, MPHN, O.A. Dip (Psychology)
"Since having the course of hypnotherapy I can honestly say that I am now a totally new person. Neil helped me with hypnotherapy for weight loss and anxiety. I couldn’t believe how quickly my thoughts and behaviours changed and the results came. I am now feeling so positive and happier. Neil has given me the focus, strength, resources and tools to carry on and I know if I ever need Neil he is there for me. Neil is professional, empathetic, and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I highly recommend Neil." More...
“Neil helped me regain a clearer perspective on life & gave me some valuable techniques to control stress & negative thinking. I now have improved confidence & clarity which will help my life move forward in a positive direction. I’m very grateful for his continuing support”. – Mrs T - Poole More...
A truly genuine guy that has experienced some difficult times, give him a go you have only positives to gain!