Bluelight Wills & Legal Services Limited
Welcome to Blue Light Wills and Legal Services Limited!
At Bluelight Wills, we are keeping a close eye on how the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) develops and we understand the concern that this may cause you and your family, as well as the impact it is having on our business.
We are able to take instructions remotely through Zoom or WhatsApp face-to-face meetings.
STAY ALERT - CONTROL THE VIRUS - SAVE LIVES
Planning anything legal can feel daunting, so that's why we offer a home service.
BlueLight Wills provide the following.
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Property and Finance) - Allows your chosen person to handle your bank accounts, investments, bills and property in the event of loss of mental capacity. Without an LPA, any joint accounts you hold with your partner could become severely restricted.
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Health and Welfare) - Covers decisions about your health and care.
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Business/Commercial) - Without a Business Lasting Power of Attorney, it can have an impact on your business.
ESTATE AND POST DEATH PLANNING
- Last Will and Testament (Single or Mirror) - Without a Will, your assets will be divided according to the law, which may not meet your wishes. If you are unmarried, your partner may not get any of your assets.
- Probate and Estate Administration (with and without a Will) - What is Probate?
It's a legal document that is submitted when a person dies.
It can involve sorting out all claims, distributing assets left in the Will and making sure all legal and financial affairs are in order.
Probate is needed before any administration of the deceased's estate can start.
- Pre-Paid Funeral Plans - To leave your loved ones with a Pre-Paid Funeral, so they don't have to bear the emotional and financial burden.
We work with some of the UK's largest funeral providers, so you can have complete confidence.
BLUE LIGHT WILLS AND LEGAL SERVICES LTD.
- I will visit you in your home or business.
- I will listen to your requests and understand how I can best help you.
- I will explain everything clearly in order for you to make a decision.
- Our legal team will then start to create your draft documents.
- We will send you your draft documents, so you can make any changes.
- The FINAL documents will be created.
The majority of my clients have been referred through word of mouth, I would welcome the opportunity of any recommendations.
Fred helped my husband and myself write new wills and also organised Power of Attorney for both of us. He came to the house where we thoroughly discussed what we wanted. He was very professional and explained things very clearly. He always called back to answer any questions that we had if he wasn’t available to answer our phone call. Would certainly recommend him. More...
I found the home visits much easier to deal with than over the phone. Fred came out to see us at our home and we arranged our will and lasting power of attorney . I would be happy to refer Fred to friends and family. One thing that I found was that I felt better, peace of mind if you like. More...
Fred made the process very clear and easy to understand. Everything was done quick and smoothly.
I found Fred easy to deal with. He was clear and concise and dealt with our documents well. Kept us informed every step of the way.