Welcome to Blue Light Wills and Legal Services Limited!
Planning anything legal can feel daunting, so that's why we offer a home service. .
BlueLight Wills provide the following.
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Property and Finance) - Allows your chosen person to handle your bank accounts, investments, bills and property in the event of loss of mental capacity. Without an LPA, any joint accounts you hold with your partner could become severely restricted.
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Health and Welfare) - Covers decisions about your health and care.
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Business/Commercial) - Without a Business Lasting Power of Attorney, it can have an impact on your business.
ESTATE AND POST DEATH PLANNING
- Last Will and Testament (Single or Mirror) - Without a Will, your assets will be divided according to the law, which may not meet your wishes. If you are unmarried, your partner may not get any of your assets.
- Probate and Estate Administration (with and without a Will) - What is Probate?
It's a legal document that is submitted when a person dies.
It can involve sorting out all claims, distributing assets left in the Will and making sure all legal and financial affairs are in order.
Probate is needed before any administration of the deceased's estate can start.
- Pre-Paid Funeral Plans - To leave your loved ones with a Pre-Paid Funeral, so they don't have to bear the emotional and financial burden.
We work with some of the UK's largest funeral providers, so you can have complete confidence.
BLUE LIGHT WILLS AND LEGAL SERVICES LTD.
- I will visit you in your home or business.
- I will listen to your requests and understand how I can best help you.
- I will explain everything clearly in order for you to make a decision.
- Our legal team will then start to create your draft documents.
- We will send you your draft documents, so you can make any changes.
- The FINAL documents will be created.
The majority of my clients have been referred through word of mouth, I would welcome the opportunity of any recommendations.
I found the home visits much easier to deal with than over the phone. Fred came out to see us at our home and we arranged our will and lasting power of attorney . I would be happy to refer Fred to friends and family. One thing that I found was that I felt better, peace of mind if you like. More...
Fred made the process very clear and easy to understand. Everything was done quick and smoothly.
I found Fred easy to deal with. He was clear and concise and dealt with our documents well. Kept us informed every step of the way.
Great company to work for. Team focussed and energy driven
Dorothy and My Peace of Mind
The Will Associated is a tailor made service that caters for all personal needs, regarding Our own future proofed safety and that of the people we love and care for.
I am very happy that I've met Dorothy Worburton, who arrainged an appointment at convenient for me time and visited me at my own home.
Dorothy is very nice, warm, down to earth person. She's very easy to talk to and approachable. Dorothy is very kind hearted, thorough; with a very high standard of professional curtesey and delivers all information with simplicity, explaining without the use of a difgicult jargon.
I feel like I've made a friend, who would look after me.
I couldn't recommend her more. Simply a wonderful person.
Sharon Bellingham Accountancy & Tax Assistance Ltd
I will be recommending The Will Associated Ltd to all my clients. They did my Business LPA and I am most grateful, especially giving me peace of mind. No one knows the consequences of not having a Lasting Power of Attorney - the main one being the business bank accounts are frozen! I Urgently recommend that any one Trading, Business or Sole Trader get yourself sorted asap. More...
I have been with this company since 2010 and they have been the best people to deal with when it comes to Wills and Estate Planning. I would recommend them to everyone.
They treat you very courteously and give the personal touch when dealing with such a sensitive subject. Thank you Will Associates. More...
Whiles working at The Will Associates I was given so much support and training to help give the very best support to our customers. whiles working for the will Associates I was pregnant and needed so much time off, which most companies wouldn't have the time for, yet the will Associates only showed compassion support, and understanding , I enjoyed my job so very much! And it's a privilege to know such wonderful owners and colleagues, And I would recommend anybody looking for a career within The Will Associates family. More...
A huge thank you to Will Associates for their fantastic support of our project in Tanzania. So many children are benefiting from their support. Their generous donation currently funds a breakfast club for about 200 primary school students and their scholarship provision enables 12 young people to flourish at secondary school. Massive help - thank you. More...
Will Associates is a great company and treats their employees like employees should be treated. Great incentives and enjoy watching the updates on the company. Services are great and they help make sure your choice is right and you have a peace of mind. Very patient and keep you informed. Would recommend to everybody! More...
Was hesitant about using a company to sort my finances out but have to say the whole experience was extremely positive and simple. Confident now about anything that may happen in the future my family will be looked after. Have recommended to many friends and wouldn't hesitate in doing so in the future. A pleasure to work with More...
We as a family are absolutely delighted with the service we have received to date from The Will Associates. The caring, personal and yet professional advice given have been invaluable. At no point were we rushed, and the advisor was courteous and most importantly informed. We have now taken out Will's for our Mother, Sister and eventually myself, along with EPA for our mum. I highly recommend The Will Associates and we confident that our Will's are being taken care of. More...