Raise Composition Ltd
Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
• We design and produce artwork for any purpose.
• We offer high quality graphic design and digital printing.
• Our branding work encompasses guardianship of our clients' brands which we implement across a wide range of media.
• Our press and direct marketing campaigns that we run for our clients are both memorable and fruitful.
• Our expertise allows us to enhance and confidently project your business to your target audience.
• We also digitally print short run and large format in house, with finishing, laminating and foiling available.
• Our aim is simple – to promote our clients and their brands in the most effective way.
Raise Composition Ltd Reviews
No reviews yet.
Raise Composition Ltd
Raise Composition Ltd Q&A
What information do you need from a client before you start work?
• Describe your target audience (B2B, B2C, demographic etc.,)
• A descriptive idea of the type of product required to attract your audience to you.
• A visual idea of your preferred look of the product, either scamped out in pencil or examples of other designs that appeal to you.
• Things for us to steer clear of with the design and production of the project.
• An idea of budget and the amount of money you are prepared to commit to the project.
• A registered company number or if an individual, a credit check cross-reference so that we can verify your identity.
What sorts of printing projects do you usually cater for?
Direct mail order marketing
Describe your creative process.
We would typically take a brief and respond with an estimated idea of costs. Once initial costs are provisionally agreed we would propose some initial visuals; these are then commented upon by the client and any amendments undertaken; if the amendments significantly affect the estimate, we will inform our client before commencing work. An updated report can be sent at the completion of each stage so that our clients can keep track of a project's progress.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
Any germ of an idea, with a preference of style, if any (or things to avoid).
What do you love most about your job?
The variety that comes with creating artwork for any purpose and following a project through to completion whilst understanding fully and responding to our client's needs.
What inspired you to start your own business?
The belief that all clients could benefit from my 15 year experience (that was in 1993!).
Why should our clients choose you?
If you want a design and artwork agency that empathises with your own company's ideals, one that works conscientiously and with diligence as well as bringing some fresh thought to a project, then we're it.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Raise Composition Ltd.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.