Life Coach Leo Aristimuno
Life Coaching with LEO ARISTIMUNO MA, MFA, CAPP
WHAT WE OFFER
• Practical life coaching to spark real life change.
• Meditation coaching and instruction to reduce stress and improve overall health.
• Mindfulness coaching to help navigate through life's challenges with ease and joy.
• Positivity coaching to nurture the positive habits that bring sustained happiness.
• Health & wellness coaching to help you get in great shape, be healthy, and feel great.
• Stress Reduction
• Peaceful Parenting
• Positive Habits
• Confidence & Effective Communication
• Relationship & Intimacy
We provide our services through
• individual personalized 1:1 sessions (in person or by phone/web video)
• group workshops, online courses, and corporate trainings.
KEY RESULTS that our clients achieve:
• Reduced stress
• Positivity & positive habits
• Success, focus, & productivity at work
• Confidence & enthusiasm.
• Better health & energy.
• Renewed inspiration, purpose, & life meaning.
• New relationships, partnerships, & romance.
• Healing families & rebuilding after divorce.
• The strong foundations of well being --- so you can live fully with more joy, love, and LASTING HAPPINESS.
My service area includes NNJ and NYC for face-to-face coaching, and nationally via phone or web video.
Visit my website to read more testimonials and learn more about my work and the results my clients achieve.
HOW TO START:
If you're ready to get started because you are ready to make real change in your life:
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS. I know it takes COURAGE to ask for help. I admire that courage and want to honor it. You've taken the first step by being here and reading this. That is not a small task. it shows you see how important it is to take a step and make a change. You feel it's time to get real.
Contact me directly. In BARK, find my e-mail, phone number, or web site and reach out directly to get more information about me.
In Bark, request a quote or more information. Will I reply? Not always. See below to see if you're a best fit for our coaching practice.
DO I REALLY NEED A COACH?
Watch this brief video and hear what Bill Gates and Google CEO Eric Schmidt have to say: https://youtu.be/XLF90uwII1k
AM I TOO FAR?
My coaching clients live across the country, as I offer coaching via phone and web video.
For clients in the NNJ and NYC region, I see clients in person in my Montclair and NYC offices.
DO I NEED A COACH?
WHAT IF I AM NOT SURE YET?
I invite you to fill out this brief survey to clarify your goals and learn if coaching is right for you:
Unlike therapists who often charge hundreds for the first consultation, life coaches typically offer a complimentary "discovery session." To find the best coach, you really want to take advantage of this. Why?
Because you will (1) learn more about your goals, your commitment to change, and the best next steps for you to make real changes.
And (2) get to see the different coaching styles out there and which coach is the best fit for you. So I encourage you to reach out and talk. This is the next best action towards reaching your goals.
WHO IS YOUR TYPICAL CLIENT?
My clients range from CEOs of large corporations to professionals in smaller companies and nonprofits. They include entrepreneurs, teachers, attorneys, as well as creative freelancers, students and recent grads. They include parents, married couples, and single men and women.
They all share moments of crisis, new goals and aspirations, changes and transitions, and the desire to live happier, healthier, more peaceful, loving lives. They all see the value of taking action and having a coach on their side.
WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
This varies between $75-200 per hour.
I typically work with people 1-on-1 for three to six months on a MONTHLY RETAINER.
We begin the coaching process with a 90 minute strategy session to lay the groundwork for our work together. After that, we will connect on four 45-minute calls per month with regular email support in-between.
I will also provide you with a set of curated resources, tools and systems I personally use in my businesses and life to keep us on track towards your success and wellbeing.
Each client is different, and we work to create the best payment plan for each individual client.
The details of your monthly retainer and session frequency will be determined when we talk about:
• your real life situation and needs
• your location
• the kind of coaching that is best for you
• how you want to work together.
The next best step is to take action and call.
I look forward to speaking and working with you.
LEO ARISTIMUNO, MA, MFA, CAPP
Certified Positive Psychology Life Coach
Yoga & Meditation Teacher