Bark.com Affiliate program terms
Through the Bark.com affiliate program you can send Bark traffic, and we will reward you for each Valid Bark placed by a customer.
A Bark is a project submitted by a customer looking for a service provider. A Valid Bark is one that:
- Has a valid Bark category and location
- Contains at least 150 characters of relevant description about the requirement being submitted
- Contains a contact name and a valid email address
- Is accepted by either our system or manual review by our customer service team and released to potential Sellers
- Receives at least 1 acknowledged Seller response within 30 days of being placed
- Has not previously been placed on Bark.com
- In the opinion of Bark.com relates to a genuine service requirement
When you initially refer a customer and they place a Bark, we will track that transaction in your affiliate dashboard with a status of "Pending". The value will be based on the category that the Bark was placed in - the commission value for each category is documented in the affiliate commission tiers here.
The transaction will then be marked as approved. If the Bark does not match the criteria above then it will be marked as Rejected.
Payouts will be completed within 30 days of a Bark being approved, provided you meet the minimum payment threshold of £100 or $150.
Note that the affiliate tiers and values change regularly. Please check the commission page for updated statistics.
You must refer traffic to us using a link generated in our affiliate dashboard. The link will contain the parameters a_bid and and a_aid, which will identify you and the campaign you're using. We will use that information to store a cookie on the user's computer, which will allow us to track any Barks that they place and allocate them to you.
The cookie is valid for 30 days.
Please mark all affiliate links to Bark.com as rel="nofollow".
AUTHORISED MARKETING TACTICS
Bark.com will work with most affiliates and allows most marketing tactics, but we reserve the right to reject or terminate affiliates who use tactics that we consider to be contrary to the Bark.com brand. We specifically do not work with the following types of affiliates:
- Cashback, incentive or loyalty affiliates.
- Competition/freebie sites.
- Sites that spam or use spammy tactics.
SEARCH MARKETING TACTICS
- Bidding through PPC is permitted on any search engine, except as detailed in PPC exclusions below.
- Brand based terms should be added as negative bids
- PPC bidding is not permitted on any brand based terms and misspellings including but not limited to "Bark", "Bark.com", "Bark dot com", "Bark Electricians" etc.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the Bark brand name within the display URL, Ad Title or Description
We have provided creatives that you can use. Only creative produced by Bark and shared on the Bark affiliate platform or otherwise approved in writing by Bark.com can be used by Affiliates.