Finding a good local screen printing company can be tricky, but thankfully Bark makes it so much easier! Just tell us all about your screen printing requirement, and we'll find and contact suitable screen printing firms for you. Interested screen printers will quote back to you through Bark and tell you why you should use them - you just pick which ones you want to talk to. It's that easy!
Some things have really changed! Meeting with clients and prospects is difficult. More people are working from home, in-person meetings may not be allowed. We can help you reach your target, promote your messages, support personnel.
Promotional Products are the most cost-effective means to reach people, especially as more things move towards virtual settings.
We help businesses get more clients, close more deals and get more referrals, through the appropriate use of Promotional Marketing Products.
With the "Traditional Gift-Giving Season" upon us, Embroidered Apparel continues to be a popular gift! Employees wear it with pride, and clients appreciate the reward. We carry dozens of brands you know, with a price point that is sure to fit your budget.
Helpful gifts and tools for use at home is the fastest growing segment, second only to PPE. From wireless speakers to phone-charging mouse pads, cheeseboards, and blankets are only a few examples of how you can help folks make the most of their time at home.
Our delicious Food Gifts really make an impression! Over 91% of Americans say they like chocolate (we think the other 9% are either lying, or just plain wrong!). From custom-molded chocolates with your logo or unique product, to beautifully wrapped Gift Towers that are perfect for sharing in any office setting.
Let us help find the right approach for you!
I love hearing how much people enjoy GIVING the gifts they buy from me, and then hearing the positive effects of reaching their desired goal … the improved Return On (their marketing) Investment.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I wanted to better serve the needs of my clients, filling the gap between almost all printers, screen printers & embroiderers, who don't usually understand marketing, and the ad agencies that tend to sell less effective and more expensive marketing approaches.
Why should our clients choose you?
Because I can help improve their ROI on their marketing-spend. I help attain the goals set by the client, not me. Besides, when was the last time someone thanked you for running an advertisement? But they always say "thank you" for a Promotional Products, no matter how small!
Can you provide your services online or remotely? If so, please add details.
Everything can be done via email or telephone. Orders can drop ship or even picked up with no-contact transfer.
What changes have you made to keep your customers safe from Covid-19?
In addition to offering a wide variety of PPE and safety signage and other items, everything can be done via email or telephone. Orders can drop ship or even picked up with no-contact transfer.