URBAN PIONEERING is an architecture and interiors firm driven by the collaborative process between client and architect. Our integrative approach creates inspiring contextual environments that reflect a client's goals and budget. We specialize in building a sense of place through research and materiality with an emphasis on construction, detail and sustainability.
With over 20 years of experience in New York, our office includes both LEED AP and Passive House Certified Professionals.
1. Architectural Design Services.
2. Full Contract Document generation.
3. Existing Building (Field) Survey & Documentation.
4. Building Condition Inspection and Assessment. (Incld. Photography)
5. Residential Building Conversion
6. "As-Built" Documentation.
7. Code review and Calculations.
8. New Certificate of Occupancy renewal and upgrade.