There are a number of factors that are worth considering before choosing your end of tenancy cleaner.
- Checklist – End of tenancy cleaning is primarily aimed at people who are moving out of a property. Consequently, it is important that the cleaners know the exact criteria you are looking for and offer a thorough cleaning checklist. There may be areas that you haven’t even thought of which will make sure you are likely to pass the final inspection.
- Guarantee – It is important that any company guarantees the quality of the work so you will be sure to get your deposit back. Most companies will offer a 24-hour or more guarantee period where you can pass the inspection before it starts accumulating more dust and dirt.
- Supplies – It is important to ask whether all the cleaning supplies are included in the price. Workers must bring all the necessary tools and machines to do their job. You should also establish whether VAT is included in the quotation.
- Pricing – The quality of the work, rather than the time taken, is vital in an end of tenancy clean. Trusted companies will understand the importance of obtaining your deposit back so will leave your property impeccably clean.
- Insurance – It is important to look for an insured provider as you are allowing cleaners into your home for a number of hours. Any damage or theft caused by the workers will be compensated by the company.
You can be confident that any of the Bark end of tenancy cleaners listed will help to give your home a thorough end of tenancy clean and leave it sparkling.