Imagination Unlimited is an award winning Video Production and Marketing Communications Company based in Orlando. We are a Small Business that offers Video Production Services for Corporate, Industrial and Simulation and Training clients nationwide. Our video production services range from concept development through production to duplication and packaging. We also offer graphics and web site development, as well as, trade show support functions.
No matter your budget we really try and work with everyone. Not every project needs a hollywood budget but everyone deserves quality production. We are passionate about being creative. Passion is what takes us to the next level. We are selective about the projects we accept but those we choose get our full attention and we believe that shows through in the final outcome.
“Pixel1080 is a boutique forward-thinking production company based in Orlando, Florida. We believe that a lean, mean creative team gives us the opportunity to focus on building meaningful, artisanal-quality work while really understanding & listening to each client on a deep and personal level.”
Specializing in creative, award-winning video post-production support services for top companies and producers of television broadcast, web, corporate, and live event content.
• Video Editing
• Motion Graphics
• Digital Compositing (i.e. green screen, motion tracking, etc.)
• Audio Editing, Mix & Sweetening
• Color Correction & Grading
• Post-Production Supervision, Training & Consultation
Sergei did a really nice job in the completion and rendering of a special video project for a complex product offering. We are extremely pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend his services any business seeking high quality and great customer service.
I was really impressed of the quality of the TV commercials Mark produces. If you’re looking for someone to edit your video or create a commercial for you, Real Time Productions is the best choice. Their pricing for creating a television commercial can’t be beat! Mark has a lot of impressive clients in and around the Tampa Florida area. I would recommend Mark and Real Time Production to any one for a video editing or TV commercial productions. He helped shoot a video for me in Orlando area and it turned out great. He shot the video in Orlando and then edited it in Tampa for my small TV Commercial.
My favorite part of the job isn't the "finished project", it's the collaboration to getting exactly what you want and seeing it through to the end. The creative process, when a client is involved collaboratively, is fun! I also like the "Wow! Great Job" comments we get on on finished projects.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I started my business in 2009 offering motion graphic explainer videos under the iMotion Video Brand. In October, 2016 I started to focus on social media video editing. Video editing and compositing is essential in the way business is done these days and having a Videocentric content strategy is key to long term client acquisition. Plenty of people need help in this arena and I'm happy to offer up the service.
Why should our clients choose you?
People should choose me for a couple reasons:
1. I'm not a single freelancer. I'm backed by an in-house team of professional video editor & compositor employees. That means you're not stuck with the experience level, ability, and technical limitations (creative weakness) of just one person. Everybody has limitations and weak areas. When you have a team, weak areas are compensated by another team member with stronger skills for the specific task - - Video editing can entail sound, motion graphics, compositing, storytelling, and creative decision making. No single video editor is an absolute expert at every level. With a team, you minimize weak areas.
2. Because we're a team, you'll never have us call in sick or delay for "personal" reasons. I'll make sure that someone on the team is working on your project regardless of absentee talent.
3. We're flat rate. No unexpected, surprise hourly overcharges. Plus that flat rate covers you for an entire month of video editing. Submit as many projects in your billing cycle and we'll work through them, one at a time, whether it's one project or a dozen.