Are you a busy professional living on a budget? Do you worry about what might happen to your children if you or your partner died (or even both of you)? Do you feel anxious that you don’t have a Will and sorting one out will be complicated and expensive? Is your life so busy that it’s easy to put off sorting this out but you know that you should? Don't know where to turn to for help?
Thank you Rob for your help and advice updating our wills. We are very happy with the service we received with wills and Power of Attorney.
Bentley Law & Co
I qualified as a Solicitor in 2009 and have been a practising Solicitor for over 10 years. Having worked in various law firms, I had the drive and ambition to set up my own boutique law firm to offer affordable legal services in the areas of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Probate and Conveyancing/Property Law. All my clients only deal exclusively with me with regards to the legal instructions, advice and guidance and are never palmed off onto junior members of staff.
A very professional service with great flexibility over where to meet and a very competitive price.
True Blue Wills Ltd
LIMITED TIME DEAL - - - TO HELP YOU GUYS (& OUR BUSINESS) DURING THESE TOUGH TIMES - - - WE ARE OFFERING SINGLE WILLS FOR JUST £72.50! (REGULAR PRICE £145) AND COUPLES WILLS FOR JUST £122.50! (REGULAR PRICE £245)
We understand! – Making a Will is not the most exciting of activities and we all tend to put it off to another day. That’s why at True Blue Wills, we try our hardest to make writing a Will a stress free and positive experience, helping you every step of the way.
Very friendly and there were no hassles to modify the will according to my requirements. Very punctual.
Certificate of Excellence
We; SKS LAW, are Immigration law firm . We have 10 years experience in Immigration and nationality law.
We are specialised in the following categories:
o spouses/unmarried partners
• other dependent relatives
• Family Life as a parent under the five year route
• 10 year lawful residence route
• Nationality and Citizenship under UK law
o registration of a child as a British Citizen
o naturalisation as a British Citizen
o confirmation of British Nationality status.
• Points Based System Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5
• diplomats, their family members and domestic staff
• EEA Regulations
o residence permit for an EU/EEA national •
o family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member •
o entry clearance and residence documents for non-EU/EEA family member, including an extended family member but only where they clearly meet the definition as such
o Schengen Visas
o Accession State casework
• Administrative Review
• Varying conditions of leave
Wills & Wills Trust
• Lasting Power of Attorney
• Business Property Trust
• Disabled person Trust
• Flexible Life Interest Trust
• Property Protection Trust
• Discretionary Trust
• Bereaved Minor Trust
• Right To Residence Trust
• Assets Protection Trust
• Pilot Trusts
• Funeral Plan
• Wills storage
Provide detail information when you need a Wills & Estate Planning
1. If there’s no Will, rules still exist: but may not be what you expect or want.
2. You choose: You can specify who deals with everything, and who inherits (or doesn't)
3. Help your family: A Will can save time, cost and problems for your loved ones
4. Your wife/husband gets everything, don't they? Not necessarily
5. Are you co-habiting? Your partner is not automatically entitled to any of your assets when you die – no matter how long your relationship has been – unless you make a will
6. Appoint Guardians for children: If you don’t it’s up to social service to decide (not family)
7. Gifts and legacies: To leave an amount or gift to a friend or charity, you have to make a Will.
8. After passing everything to my spouse, everything will pass to my children, won't it? Not necessarily. Making a Will can give different options.
9. Avoid disputes and family fall-outs: Avoid arguments and mis-understandings among family members. Remove any doubt about who you want to leave your estate to.
10. Inheritance Tax: IHT is 40%. With specialist advice you can make plans during your lifetime to reduce IHT liability. Rules on IHT are changing in April 2017 – will this affect you?
What inspired you to start your own business?
I am working in the Legal firm since 2009. I have been met numbers of client who requires Wills & Estate planning but they do not have proper information to protect himself/herself.and those he/she loves.
Why should our clients choose you?
CS Wills & Estate Planning are regulated by Institute of Professional Willwritter (IPW) and also associates member of APS legal & associates. Moreover, a fellow member of Institute of Paralegal.
As we associates of APS Legal & Associates is one of the most recognised and trusted brands in the Will Writing & Estate Planning profession. As one of the largest and most influential members of the IPW (Institute of Professional Will writers), and with over 550 qualified legal associates across the country, our approach in a traditionally fragmented industry has allowed us to build a strong brand name with rapidly increasing recognition. We cover all areas of the country, including England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We believe that providing legal services should be at the convenience of the client; not the convenience of solicitors or banks. We don’t expect you to visit us – we visit you in the comfort and privacy of your own home at a time convenient to you. And the services we provide are affordable and cost effective solutions to those alternatives offered by solicitors or banks.
We provide you with impartial advice and services, delivered in plain English and tailored to your individual needs. We will never pressure-sell and we will ensure that the service we provide fully complies with the law. Above all, we will treat every client with respect and provide personal attention from your first enquiry.
We are specialised in : • Professional Wills • Inheritance Tax Planning • Protection against Care Home Fees • Children’s Trusts • Discretionary Trusts • Lasting Powers of Attorney • Planning for the Future • Secure Document Storage