Loading...

Please wait ...

Cheryl Dean Coaching - Fitness and Nutrition logo logo
C

Cheryl Dean Coaching - Fitness and Nutrition

Chorley, Lancashire

(1)

Get a free quote from this professional

Get a free quote from this professional

About

At Bespoke Therapies we provide Nutritional and Fitness programmes offering a unique approach to health, fitness and wellbeing through one to one and online coaching. Begin your journey today, and in just a few days you will have greater health and wellbeing and begin to feel the benefits of a happier, healthier more active you.

Show more

Photos (4)

See all

Reviews (1)

Leave a review
5/5

1 customer review

Loading...
30 June 2019

I have been working with Cheryl now for 8 weeks on the run up to a tough cycle ride in the Alps - loads of hills, high altitude and heat! I have received such an excellent service from start to finish. Cheryl offers great Sports Massage, comprehensive nutrition advice and brilliant training expertise. I am fitter, faster, leaner and stronger and definitely race-ready. An absolute 5-star service on all aspects of fitness, health and general wellness! More...

Reviewed on Google Maps

10 November 2017

I lost 2 stone on Cheryl's Discovery programme. I have signed up again for another 3 months as I want to look and feel fantastic for my 21st Birthday in July. With the exercise motivation and expert nutritional guidance from Cheryl I know I will achieve weight loss goals More...

Q&As

With an astounding number of reports about increasing obesity rates, diseases and conditions related to being overweight and out-of-shape, it is impossible to ignore the importance of a healthy diet and well-being in our lives. Not only can a healthy diet lead to a healthy body it is essential for a healthy, positive mind. I believe in using nutrition as medicine helping to prevent cancer, diabetes and mental issues such as depression, anxiety and low self esteem. There is no single diet or plan to suit everyone. We are all unique and have different body types so I aim to provide each individual with their own nutritional plan to suit their needs and goals.

As a Nutritional Therapist, Personal Trainer and Sports Massage practitioner, I have supported hundreds of people through designing bespoke Nutrition and Exercise Programmes. From losing weight, to training for marathons helping to keep them injury free whilst improving their quality and quantity of their training. No goal is too big or too small, I will endeavour to support you all the way! For me there is no greater achievement than seeing others conquer what they never thought they were capable of!

Focus, determination and the ability to follow a plan 80% of the time leaving 20% to live the life you want to lead.

I have always believed in living a fit and healthy lifestyle. I am lucky in that I love what I do. From cooking healthy, nutritious meals to competing in Triathlons. It is my passion to inspire others to lead a healthier and more fulfilling lifestyle. When I am not “playing out” as I like to think of it, I can spend hours in the kitchen creating new recipe ideas to bring nutritious and delicious combinations to liven up your daily meals.

To follow my passion of inspiring others to lead a healthy lifestyle - the long hours I have invested in growing my business doesn't feel like work because I do genuinely love doing what I do. For me, it was a very conscious choice to make a living doing what I love exercise, food and the great outdoors. My business allows me to share my passion of all three from nutritional workshops, 12 week weight loss programmes to fitness retreats in the Lake District. I enjoy the satisfaction of promoting and supporting something I truly enjoy and the best bit....it makes everyone else healthier and happier!

You no longer need to look for a gym that has good Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Sports massage therapists, Boot camps, Spin classes, Triathlon coaching. I have 17 years experience and knowledge that covers everything you need to get fit and stay fit. I achieve great results and if you would like to read more about what I can offer take a look at those who benefited from my programmes at www.cheryldeancoaching.co.uk