Stoxs Graphics Reviews
No reviews yet.
Stoxs Graphics Q&A
What information do you need from a client before you start work?
- There is a clear printing or design brief as to what you require.
- Business name and contact details
- What Deliverables are required
- Timeframe of the project
What sorts of printing projects do you usually cater for?
When supplying Printing for
- Business Cards, Letterheads and Compliment Slips
- Leaflets, Posters, Flyers, Postcards, Folded Leaflets, Brochures
- Event Programmes, Magazines, Books
- Large Format Posters, Vinyl Banners, Signage and Vehicle Livery
Describe your creative process.
Although my process is roughly the same for each project, it can vary depending on the specific needs of design brief, I will create the initial ideas for the project, which the customer can choose the strongest idea to develop the project into the final design ready for proof approval. I expect that most jobs will have a few amendments which will be include in the proposal, until the proof has been signed off.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
When supplying a brief for design jobs please ensure:
- There is a clear brief as to what you require.
- All text for the design is supplied as a word file, text file or as text in an email.
- All images are sent as separate jpeg/tiff files
- Logos are ideally supplied as vector (Illustrator, PDF) or image files (jpeg, tiff).
- Publisher files are saved as PDFs for visuals and the text is saved as a word file.
What do you love most about your job?
- Working on a wide range of project so work is never dull
- Using my experience to help out my customers
- Customer Satisfaction
- Learning new skills
What inspired you to start your own business?
I started my business from a motor racing photography based project in 2013, i called that Stoxs Graphics as the racing i was photographing was stock car racing and i'm a graphic designer by trade, as i was getting requests for the use of my photo's i started to market my graphic design and printing skills, so over the last few years i've built up clients base from the racing and start up as a sole trader, i now have a wide range of customers from racing promotion company, children's book publishers, restaurant's, photographers and personal trainers to name just a few,
Why should our clients choose you?
A highly motivated and hardworking individual who has over 16 working years experience within the print and graphic design industry. I’m confident of my ability to adapt to different situations and am always looking for innovative ideas in the production of my work. I have apunctual and professional attitude towards work to ensure that deadlines are met. I have working knowledge of the print processes Litho, digital, large format, screen and also know other formats such as flexo, heat transfer and woven. I work along side high street brands such as Capital One, Primark, Reebok, Mango to name a few, creating design concepts, artwork for branding guidelines and preparing these for production.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.