Compass Consultancy and Coaching
Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside(7 Reviews)
Compass Consultancy and Coaching - Business Consulting & Coaching / Life Coaching
Our primary objective is to help you improve, grow and achieve success whether personally or in a business capacity.
Our life and business coaching covers all areas and because everybody is unique, no two coaching sessions will be the same therefore we can explore your personal circumstances in an initial consultation to determine the way forward.
In terms of business consulting, we work with businesses of all sizes, and can focus on overall business strategy or on one key area dependent upon need and what will have the most impact and give greatest return on investment.
If you are just getting off the ground with your business, here are just a few of the ways we can help you to get started:
• Preparing a comprehensive business plan
• Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
• Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
• Registering your new business with the HMRC
• Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
• Cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
• Preparing and submitting finance applications including appropriate start up finance
• Accessing grants or help from relevant organisations
For all businesses we can offer:
• Top team leadership development
• New managers and talent
• From comfort zone to new heights
• Embed behavioural change
• Grow confidence and competence
• Stretch and challenge
• Maximise potential
• An Overall Marketing Strategy and Tactical Plan
• Individual Marketing Campaigns and Business Promotion
• Digital marketing including social media marketing
• Website creation / development / ongoing support
Harnessing the selling power of all your workforce to win more business.
• Sales strategy and account management
• Sales Management coaching
• How people buy
• Opportunity spotting
• Relationship building
When resources are stretched and every penny counts; how your business can stay ahead.
• Differentiate against your competitors / branding
• Business planning facilitation
• Dealing with procurement
• Strategy formulation – business strategies that drive business growth
• Organisational development
• Project management and how to implement effectively
• Meetings efficiency
MORE EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT
• Assessment Centres
• Job and competency analysis
• Ability and personality testing exercises
• Bespoke design, tailored precisely for your needs
SMARTER BIDDING / TENDERING
• Help with writing your bids / tenders
• Gain win ratio improvement
• Understand what the customer really wants
• Team development on the process and delivery of bids / tenders
• Stakeholder engagement
• Persuasion within the bid / tender itself
• Facilitation of bids / tenders
TRAINING & MOTIVATIONAL COURSES:
• Customer Service / Selling skills
• Telephone skills
• Account Management and how to excel at this
• How to manage a sales (or any) team
• Digital marketing: SEO; content management; social media & email marketing
• Building your brand
• Team motivation using the ‘FISH’ philosophy
Compass Consultancy and Coaching
What do you love most about your job?
I love that every day brings new challenges and the opportunity to meet help and inspire some lovely people / companies to improve on current performance. Whether it be life coaching, owner coaching and development, sales and marketing, training or project management, I truly believe that I make a positive difference every single day.
What inspired you to start your own business?
For many years I worked for very large corporate organisations in a number of different senior positions and in a wide range of industries. I became very experienced and ultimately successful in: sales; sales management; business development; marketing; training; project management and coaching and won a number of awards and accolades to acknowledge my achievements. I had a eureka moment one day when I realised that I could have a much bigger impact if I worked with a number of smaller businesses to help them grow and achieve their goals and that the likely result would be greater satisfaction as I could share what I had learnt over the years with people / companies who really need my help. I left the corporate world in 2016 and haven't looked back. I made the right choice - I absolutely love what I do!
Why should our clients choose you?
I am a great believer that "one size does not fit all" and that to truly help an individual or business, I need to take time to really understand your strengths and weaknesses and provide a tailor made approach that will provide the biggest impact on your life or business and the greatest return on investment.
I am very passionate about what I do and am proud to have helped so many people to overcome obstacles and difficulties and turn their lives or businesses around.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Compass Consultancy and Coaching.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Compass Consultancy and Coaching provides the following services:
- Life Coaching
- Business Consulting
- Business & Career Coaching
- Copywriting Services
- HR Consulting
- Website Copywriting
- Marketing Strategy Consulting
- Marketing Copywriting
- Writing Services
- Sales Training
- Articles and Report Writing
- Business Modelling Services
- Leadership Development Training
- Management Training