Worthing, WEST SUSSEX
Andy Kime have been established in Sussex for 11 years.
We has over 30 years in the building trade and has been moisture surveying in West Sussex for over 10 years for Residential, commercial , large restoration companies and insurance companies.
We specialises in property drying, Moisture issues, Building defaults, Artex removal, Insurance Claim Reports, and Flooding from surface or River and Sea.
Qualified in Fire and Flood Restoration, also working with many Estate Agents, rental properties,commercial Properties, Restoration companies and insurance companies and am a student of the Royal Institute of Charted Surveyors
Project management and budget management is also catered for on residential and commercial projects large or small with costings if required
We are also working alongside VOP Associates who offer Pre-Contract Services.
• Corporate property investment strategy alignment to delivery
• Procurement Options Analysis
• Project Execution Plan/Programming
• Tender Documentation Evaluation
• Review of bespoke contracts
• Tender Strategy
• Cost Planning & Risk Management
• Pre-contract Health & Safety Management
• Subcontract procurement, negotiation and management
• Commercial project and Programme management
• Contract Administration management and or support
• Valuations and Claims Management
• Project Change and Risk Management
• Cost benchmarking and Value Management Reporting
• Total Quality & Snagging Management
• Final Account Management
Post Contract and Claims Management
• Commissioning and Service Testing
• Forensic Analysis and Management
• Claim Writing including collation, preparation and presentation of supporting evidence
• Counterclaim Review and Advice
• Negotiation of EOT and LAD claims and other contractual matters Soft Landing, Mobilisation and Facilities Management (hard and soft) contract remodelling
• Contract and performance management, including audits and incentive payment mechanisms
• Contract KPIs review and Continuous Service Improvement
• Balanced Score Card Implementation and Life Cycle Cost Analysis
• Value Based Management
We also use a list of used contractors as a network for all types of trades.
No reviews yet.
What do you love most about your job?
Most of the time I love my job because you come across so many different problems. The job is never boring! I am learning all the time, I have the freedom to think outside the box and have all thoughts considered also I am able to use my skills and knowledge.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I felt the need to offer the client more without being tied down to strict protocols and cost effectiveness giving them a more personal service.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
firstname.lastname@example.org provides the following services:
- Painting & Decoration - Interior
- Pressure Washing
- Residential Building & Structural Surveyor
- Party Wall Surveyor
- Asbestos Removal
- Boundary Surveyor
- Damp Proofing
- Driveway Cleaning
- Mould Remediation
- General Surveyor
- Planning Consultancy
- Mould Inspection & Remediation
- Property Inspection & Inventory
- Structural Steel Work
- Thermal Imaging
- Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Accessibility Adaptation
- Brick & Stone Cleaning
- Commercial Building & Structural Surveyor
- Disability & Accessibility Home Installation
- Period Restorations
- Timber Preservation, Woodworm & Rot