The Supers offer superb wedding and function entertainment, from seven piece Funk, Soul, Pop, Motown, Ska, D&B and Dance bands with horns sections, to Jazz Swing and Gatsby does, trios and full swinging quintets! They cover hit classics and bootleg medleys with a twist, and to an exceptionally high standard! With an ever growing repertoire, including modern pop and dance tracks, niche covers such as the Ghostbusters theme, and Cat Empire and Snarky Puppy faves, along with all the classics, like Aretha Franklin, Jackson 5 and Stevie Wonder numbers, and all the traditional Jazz standards, they tick all the boxes! Whatever music style you’re into, The Supers pride themselves on the quality of the musicianship, performance, and service being impeccable. With glowing reviews every time, the proof is in the pudding!
This group is made up of exceptional professional musicians, who have played or collaborated with some big names including Malachai, Kasabian, Super Furry Animals, Noel Gallagher, Kelis, Raphael, Saadiq, KT Tunstall, Tom Jones, Zane Low, Giles Peterson, Jools Holland, Pee Wee Ellis, Jean Toussaint, Marcella Detroit, Carleen Anderson, Lee Ryan, Herbal T, Wax, Nigel Kennedy, Lack Of Afro, U2, Craig Charles, The Haggis Horns, and Hans Zimmer to name a few! Most of the musicians are artists in their own right and between them have toured all over the world working on some stunning projects with world class talent. The musicianship is clear to see when these players come together.
• Music taken care of for your entire event.
• Impeccable service from start to finish including help and advice with planning and scheduling.
• Background Jazz performed by a duo or trio for that high end dinner, or during a drinks reception.
• Jazz Swing and Gatsby bands for themed parties with rip roaring solos that will take you right back to the twenties.
• High energy Funk, Soul and Pop and Motown music with horn section, that will keep you and your guests dancing all night.
• DJ service provided in between sets so your guests will never be without music.