Universal Kitchen Design IncCertificate of Excellence 2019
Dobbs Ferry, New York, westchester(9 Reviews)
Locally owned and operated, general contractor and construction management company. We are a full-service construction contractor with an in-house team providing expertise across all trades. We can complete projects ranging in size from residential remodels to retail build-outs to large commercial jobs. We pride ourselves in our collaborative approach and levels high client satisfaction, achieved through quality work. For more info e-mail email@example.com
Universal Kitchen Design Inc
How can someone tell if their Garage is suitable for conversion?
the foundation, walls, and roof are already in place. The wiring is often sufficient. And if the garage is attached to the house, the entry already exists.In many houses, a well-planned garage conversion can create a new room or rooms that blend seamlessly with the existing house. Most commonly, the location of attached garages make them ideal locations for large family rooms, or even expanded luxury kitchens. The process should begin with a careful assessment of the garage and the problems and promises it holds.
Run us through the different stages of the Garage conversion process - what's involved?
A typical garage sits on an uninsulated concrete slab, which may be several inches below the floor level inside the house. The slab may well be sloped toward the garage door or toward a floor drain. With these circumstances, you will want to consider filling the bottom of the garage door opening with a curb that will keep water out of the converted space and protect wall framing from moisture. You will also need to decide if the floor should be leveled.
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
When it comes to converting your loft there are so many factors to take into consideration it can seem pretty overwhelming. And if you’ve never conducted any work on your building before it can seem like more stress and greater costs than you can cope with. So to allay any worries you have and make sure you’re as informed about loft conversions as possible, this ultimate loft conversion guide should answer all of your questions.
Run us through the different stages in the loft conversion process - what’s involved?
Most properties built after the 1970s in the USA will have been completed with trussed rafters, which you think ought to be a good thing, though these roof types are notoriously difficult to work with, and will require a structural engineer’s advice before any alterations. Typically the trusses will be removed (in order to create a livable space) and steel or manufactured timber rafters used instead to provide support.
What’s your interior design process?
The Programming Phase is like a first date, but without the butterflies. This is where we get to know you and your desires — for your new space, that is. We’ll ask you a number of relevant questions, inventory your existing furnishings, photograph your space, and discuss your project budget and timeline.
Which interior design styles can you cater for?
At the start of any interior design project, we wonder in what style should create our interior home in order to feel good in that environment.
1. Modern Minimalist Style
2. Classic Style
3. Rustic Style
4. Classic Reinterpreted Style
5. Retro Style
6. Contemporary Style
7. Elegant Country Style
How long have you been in business?
Since 2007. In the past, building interiors were put together instinctively as a part of the process of construction. The profession of interior design has been a consequence of the development of society and the complex architecture that has resulted from the development of industrial processes. The pursuit of effective use of space, user well-being and functional design has contributed to the development of the contemporary interior design. The profession of interior design is separate and distinct from the role of interior decorator, a term commonly used in the US. The term is less common in the US where the profession of interior design is still unregulated and therefore, strictly speaking, not yet officially a profession. In ancient India, architects used to work as interior designers. This can be seen from the references of Vishwakarma, the architect – one of the gods in Indian mythology. Additionally, the sculptures depicting ancient texts and events are seen in palaces built in 17th century India. In ancient Egypt, “soul houses” or models of houses were placed in tombs as receptacles for food offerings. From these, it is possible to discern details about the interior design of different residences throughout the different Egyptian dynasties such as changes in ventilation, porticoes, columns, loggias, windows, and doors. Throughout the 17th and 18th century, and into the early 19th Century, interior decoration was the concern of the homemaker, an employed upholsterer or craftsman who would advise on the artistic style for an interior space. Architects would also employ craftsmen or artisans to complete interior design for their buildings.
What guarantee does your work come with?
Depends on the service or product. Most of our guarantee is worry free for life.
What do you love most about your job?
1. I love the free world of imagination that I can leave an impact in the world only by a peace of furniture.
2. Actually, I got into this field to become an architect but midway through my education I realized that I loved the interior aspect a lot more than the architectural aspect. I really enjoy designing personalized spaces for people and for brands and not the overencompassing architecture. I enjoy studying people and making designs that reflect what people want specifically. I feel architecture was more about building and efficiency and things like that. Interior is more about the person and the user which is really what I'm into.
3. When you see your design has been built and get publish on a news, and you know it was your design.
4. Watching nature.. Varies type atmosphere.. Visiting different places. Talking with people,
5. To play with theme design.
6. I feel that interior design and/or designing in general holds and provides this sense of freedom in terms of the way an individual can interpret concepts. In designing this is where I get to express myself I always find myself designing whether it'd be on paper or visualising it on my head as a way of expressing myself and releasing different emotions. Designing I feel like is where I always find myself doing.
7. Seeing the finalization of a project. How the vision was accomplished.
8. BY getting respect from clients.
9. I love being able to change the mood of a room through my designs and growing as I learn new styles and looks.
10. I have chosen the concept and create the new design.
11. What I love the most is the end result in projects. Building relationships with client and improving their way of living in their homes.
12. Working with people and providing them with a space that helps to heal them and make them happy.
13. I love designing and I love interacting with other people. I also love site visitation.
14. Trying to visually enhance a space.
15. I have different eyes, soul than other its more artistic.
16. I love designing so this is the best way to show my talent.
17. Being able to be in a creative work environment with other alike individuals. I think that gives me the best satisfaction because ideas are just stirring endlessly.
18. I create functional and comfortable living/working environments.
19. The thing I love most would have to be making others happy with what we could come up with. I made their dream come true.
20. I love being able to influence the way people inhabit space and experience space. How culture affects the spatial environment and vice versa. How space can influence our inner thoughts and emotions.
21. Its design with shapes, colors and concept.
22. How I can try all types of combinations. With such a variety of textures, colors, swatches of fabric... Anything is possible.
23. Seeing satisfaction from clients and helping them achieve their dream project.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Pursue your passion. You can do what makes you happy.
Create something from scratch.
Watch my organization grow from start to finish.
Meet new people. Network with other entrepreneurs and professionals.
Build a team. You decide who to hire and bring into your company.
Create jobs. Improve the economy with new job opportunities.
Help people. Use products and services to improve people’s lives.
Why should our clients choose you?
At UKDNY, we are committed to building strong client relationships.
Design , sales and installation of KraftMaid Kitchen Cabinets.
Design , sales and installation of KraftMaid Kitchen Cabinets.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Universal Kitchen Design Inc .
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.