Twenty7eleven.comCertificate of Excellence 2019
My company offers a range of services.
My full time job is offering marketing services ranging from social media marketing, market analysis through to content creation and trade show management. We also offer a comprehensive lead generation service to assist companies to grow in line with their ambitions.
My other passions are creating bespoke wedding stationery and painting (examples attached)
No reviews yet.
What do you love most about your job?
I love the way that marketing is always evolving with new techniques and platforms being available every month. This keeps me on my toes and ensures that I never stop learning.
Regarding wedding stationery, I simply adore seeing the reaction of a future bride when I deliver the staionery packs to them. I know and understand that every elemment is vitally important to a wedding couple and if I can get my small part correct then hopefully that goes a long way to esnuring everything else goes to plan.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I like the flexibility of being self employed as it affords me the time to spend with my young family. I had worked for large conglomerates like GE and admire greatly the experience tat offered but working for yourself is so much more rewarding.
Why should our clients choose you?
I always deliver according to agreed schedules and will work day and night to ensure everything goes to plan.
I have significant marketing experience and have worked for some of the largest companies in the world, like GE, as well as smaller OEM's where I was responsible for the complete marketing mix. I can help you to grow your business through effective marketing and lead generation whilst also developing your brand using multiple channels.
Marketing that includes the full marketing mix including strategy development, social media applications, literature design, content creation and more.
I design and hand make all of our wedding stationery from stock design or bespoke according to your requirements.
I offer paitings and drawings of all sizes and most subjects...just ask.
Commecial Operations Manager
From March 2017 to present.
Commercial operations including tender and bid management, contract review, bid analysis, contract deliverables. Link management between all departments- engineering design, manufacturing, procurement, marketing and sales departments.
Regional Marketing and Business Development Manager
From March 2016 to present.
• Tender bid and commercial contract management. • Business development responsibilities for stimulating regional growth. • Existing account management of clients and vendors. • Strategic development of sales & marketing plans.
Senior Marketing Manager
From June 2014 to November 2015.
• Development of marketing strategy and implementation of subsequent marketing plans. • Managed global marketing activities including pricing, research & evaluation, effective planning, market modelling & segmentation, brand development, customer relationship management, publicity & promotion. • Business development and account management responsibilities for local and international growth. • Management and development of sales and marketing materials, including developing digital content, reformatting print media, introducing new social media applications, planning, set up and attendance of trade shows and conferences. • Coordinated with internal business divisions, agency partners and local vendors to guarantee on time, cost-effective delivery of all marketing communications materials.
Consultant Marketing & Bid Manager
From August 2011 to July 2014.
• Tender bid management, contract review, commercial analysis, contract deliverables. • Regional and global marketing and business development plan design. • Management and development of sales and marketing materials, including developing digital content, reformatting print media, introducing new social media applications, planning, set up and attendance of trade shows and conferences. • Management of the new product development process for oilfield survey equipment and associated software support applications. • Marketed various product lines to internationally diverse client base through trade show marketing, digital advertising and direct client promotion. • Cultivation and management of relationships with key clients, vendors and community partners by maximising company visibility through sales visits, promotions and advertising. • Coordination with internal business divisions, agency partners and local vendors to guarantee on time, cost-effective delivery of all marketing communications materials.
Lead Product Marketing & Business Development Manager
From March 2005 to August 2011.
• Management of product design and manufacturing of engineered solutions for a range of oilfield applications. • Management of the product development team. • Support for each business unit covering APAC, North America and Europe/Africa. • Marketing strategy and delivery for product line equipment. • Implementation of engineering change program increasing product reliability and revenues. • P & L management including product line profitability measurement and ROI. • Expansion of the product line through competitor market analysis and customer survey. • Design and implementation of a strategic marketing plan to enable product growth across new regions enabling customer awareness and significant global growth. • Product line staffing and organisation including effective forecasting of staffing levels, essential training and certification and competence improvement programs.
Optimization of stock levels
A lean six sigma project to analyse and optimize service operations stock levels. Focused on reducing the amount of stock holding and implementation of an intelligent auto re-stock program to ensure stock availability at all times but reducing the amount of stock held on site.
Twenty7eleven.com on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Twenty7eleven.com provides the following services:
- Social Media Marketing
- Logo Design
- Business Consulting
- Wedding Stationery
- Copywriting Services
- Website Copywriting
- Marketing Strategy Consulting
- Other Digital Marketing Services
- Marketing Copywriting
- Blog Writing Services
- Writing Services
- SEO Copywriting and Content
- Articles and Report Writing
- Brochure Copywriting
- Data Sheets
- Market Analysis
- Portrait Artistry
- Straplines and Slogans