Birmingham, West Midlands
I'm a web designer working along with my colleague Sam.
Together we've delivered projects and campaigns for a range of clients from local startups and retailers to international brands including, L'Occitane, RB, Universal Pictures, BMW, Post Office, and Rexel.
StudioA2 Ltd Reviews
No reviews yet.
StudioA2 Ltd Location
Studio 3, Beech Court, 386 Chester Rd, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield B73 5BS, UK
StudioA2 Ltd Q&A
What makes a great website?
Your website should reflect everything you want potential customers to know and remember about your business. It should be well structured to provide the information they need with ease. It should also have clear calls to action for them to contact you, subscribe or buy your service or product and request information from you.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. What does your company do? What are the products and services you offer?
2. Who are the decision makers for this project?
3. What budget have you allocated for this project? Be honest and we will tell you what we can and can't do.
3. Give us your main reasons for needing a new website. (It's helpful to set SMART goals as it keeps all of us on the same page and moving in the same direction. ie. Goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound. e.g. 20% increase in sales in 6 months, 30% increase in membership this year, reduce admin costs by 15% in 3 months)
4. Is there anything about your current site that serves the business well and if so, why?
5. Tell us about your ideal customer. (Who are they? How old are they? What gender are they? Where do they hang out online? What are their interests?)
6. What are the top 5 reasons your ideal customer will visit your website? (e.g. research product information, get contact details, ask questions about services, pricing)
7. If we were to be celebrating a successful website strategy in 12 months time, what would that have to look like? How many website visitors? How many leads? How many sales? Be as descriptive as you possibly can.
What do you love most about your job?
I love getting under the hood of a company, find out what makes them and their clients tick then helping them realise their vision and achieve their goals.
What inspired you to start your own business?
In 2007 I wanted to work with like-minded clients and help them unravel the 'mystery' of the internet.
Why should our clients choose you?
We have a detailed project process that starts with finding out about you, your competitors and clients and. We then identifying goals for your project. After all, with without setting goals and expectations, how can we deliver a successful project for you?
StudioA2 Ltd Services
From January 2011 to present.
Pacific Rim Microsite
BMW Insurance Portal
StudioA2 Ltd on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.