Source Music - DJCertificate of Excellence 2015
Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire(33 Reviews)
At Source we really believe in playing the best music to suit your crowd.
Things we provide as standard:
Playlist Creation [Face to Face - By Email - Or Telephone]
Full Set Up with Lights
We also provide:
Uplighting / Additional Disco Lighting
Open Mic to backing tracks
Source Music - DJ Reviews
Source Music - DJ
Source Music - DJ Location
12 Kingsway, Ware SG12 0QT, UK
Source Music - DJ Q&A
What’s the secret to keeping a party dancing all night long?
Setting a good vibe from the start of the evening, playing quality upbeat music to suit the audience with respect for the playlist... making the right track choices.
How would you describe your ‘style’?
I let the music do the talking, DJing style the best tracks to motivate people to dance.
What do you love most about your job?
Giving people the opportunity to let their hair down, enjoy a great night out and dance all their cares away.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I love music and wanted to do something that I have a passion for.
Why should our clients choose you?
Ten reasons to book with us:
1. We tailor the music to your needs, you tell us what your looking for and we design your playlist accordingly.
2. Playlist consultations available allowing greater attention to detail and a really personal service.
3. Professional, enthusiastic, versatile, diligent, knowledgable, skilled and fun loving.
4. Extensive Music Library with approximately 18,000 tracks to choose from, enabling you to create your own playlist.
5. High quality sound and lighting equipment
6. Full member of the Alliance of Mobile DJs. Safe, reliable licensed service that you can trust!
7. Public Liability insurance to £10 Million.
8. Equipment is PAT Tested on an annual basis and complies with electrical regulations. This is once again a requirement of many venues.
9. Bar, Club and Hotel experience, I am a developing Musician, Vocalist and Guitarist I am competent plus confident with a microphone and have the ability to work a crowd.
10. Reliability, each aspect of the service is backed up. We have always honored our bookings giving you complete peace of mind this is vital when choosing a DJ.
"Let's Get Together and Feel Alright" One Love, Bob Marley & The Wailers (1965)
Source Music - DJ Services
DJ Equipment Hire / PA Hire
Want to DJ or perform yourself or have a friend that is a great DJ or plays in a band? There is the option of hiring equipment through us to assist you in putting on your own entertainment. sourcemusic.info/prices
From November 2012 to present.