Socialite Digital Media
London, United Kingdom
When it comes to digital marketing innovation is key, which is why we at Socialite Digital Media strive to go above and beyond our call of duty as digital dynamos.
We work with businesses over various sectors in order to plan, develop and implement creative and forward thinking strategies that push companies to grow, discover new opportunities and increase profitability.
We specialise in the following
Social Media Management
Social Media Paid Advertising
SEO Search Engine Optimisation
Socialite Digital Media Reviews
No reviews yet.
Socialite Digital Media
Socialite Digital Media Location
Abbey House Stoke Road Slough Berkshire SL2 5AG, Slough, London SL25AG, UK
Socialite Digital Media Q&A
What makes a great website?
A website is the first digital impression for a business / brand and its important to make sure it’s a great one. It should reflect everything you want potential customers to know and remember about your business.
The website needs to be responsive (considering that most people access websites on mobile devices), user-friendly, personalized user experience, extraordinary and search engine optimized content, social media integration, attractive and relevant graphics, and easy navigation.
Basically, a good website will provide the best user experience to users. Not only does this help in branding, but also helps in increasing customer conversion / sales prospects.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
The following questions are asked to a client when starting a project. These are general questions. Depending on the requirements, we might ask more questions to get a better understanding of the business.
1. What is your brand / business about?
2. What are your business objectives?
3. Define your target audience.
4. What is the major revenue generator for your business?
5. Do you have an online presence? If no, then why not. If yes, then please share the details.
6. Which services do you need? - SEO / SEM / Social Media Marketing / Paid Advertising / PPC / Website Development / All
7. Define the content guidelines for your brand - Tone / Style / Themes / Approach
8. What is your marketing budget?
9. Who are your primary competitors?
10. Define your marketing goals and list them in order of priority.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
Before starting work for a client, we need the following:
1. Marketing Services (selected services)
2. Business Objectives
3. Detailed Description of Business
4. Existing Resources
5. Current / Existing Online Presence Details
6. Primary Competitors
7. Target Audience
8. Content Style / Tone / Approach
9. Access to All Resources / Platforms (as applicable)
10. Agreement / Contract
What do you love most about your job?
The thing that I love most about my job is that I get to help brands achieve their goals and establish a strong online presence. Digital marketing is an ever-evolving field where one can expect to learn something new almost every day. The challenges that are faced in digital marketing require creativity and innovation in order to overcome them. This is what gives me the drive to pursue digital marketing.
Socialite Digital Media on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Socialite Digital Media.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Socialite Digital Media provides the following services:
- Web Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialists
- Web Development
- Logo Design
- Digital Marketing Services
- Paid Search (PPC) Specialists
- Branding & Brand Management
- Business Card Design
- Flyer & Leaflet Design
- SEO Copywriting and Content
- UX & UI Design
- Advertising Copywriting
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Template Design
- Online Media Buying
- PPC Advert Copywriting