Sharma Solicitors is a boutique, young, legal firm specialising exclusively in all things about employment law. That’s it. Nothing else.
• We have acted for hundreds of employees over the years from junior to every senior six figure earning executives. We can:
• Litigate for unfair dismissal, discrimination or any other employment right.
• Negotiate a settlement agreement with the employer.
• Where the employee decides to leave, we can negotiate to maximise the exit package, enabling the employee to seek work elsewhere, without post termination restrictions.
• Take the employer to the Employment Tribunal to enforce employment rights.
• Protect the employee from bullying or harassment in the workplace.
• Recover unpaid commission or bonus.
Our specialist team can effectively deal with all employment law related matters irrespective of organisational size. We can:
• Defend actions from employees in the Employment Tribunal. We have extensive experience and knowledge of the Employment Tribunal Rules of Procedure. The trick is not just knowing the law but the strategy and tactics to defeat the claim.
• Draft tailored and robust contracts of employment that will protect employers in all the important areas of concern to them such as restrictive covenants and data protection.
• Draft and update employee handbooks that will form the centrepiece of a well-structured employer/employee relationship.
• Advise on pre-recruitment processes that will ensure employers do not offend laws protecting would-be employees from pre-entry discrimination.