Helping automotive retailers sell more vehicles by improving their Image Quality.
Onsite step by step best practice photography and video walkaround training enabling consistent high quality imagery to be taken in-house.
● Easy to follow steps demonstrating camera to vehicle distance, height and framing - the key elements that will ensure image quality and consistency.
● From pitch to perfect - instruction on vehicle movements and positioning to maximise the volume of vehicles being imaged per hour whilst maintaining image consistency and improving productivity.
● Effective structured video walkarounds highlighting key product features creating greater customer interaction eliminating poor filming technique and overlong duration.
● Developing the skill sets of your staff leading to greater engagement, motivation and business commitment.
●15 years experience of high volume defleet and dealership photography training including walkaround video means a well structured, process driven service with defined training objectives giving instantly improved results.
● Onsite individual and group training at single or multiple sites in a group network tailoring training specific to each individual site’s logistical requirements.
● Assessment of current online imagery / agreed training objectives for individual sites and multi franchise groups.
● On completion of training photographers will be able to image your used vehicle stock with increased competency and proficiency ensuring the required quality and consistency of website imagery meets brand standards and is completed using the most efficient process.
● After training support staying connected to ensure image quality and consistency is maintained.
● Retailer indoor imaging area logistical layout / lighting / colour consultation and support ensuring area can accommodate required volumes and deliver required manufacturer image quality.
● Used vehicle without images backlog photography.
Be the first tofor Richard Adam Photography.