pudDesignCertificate of Excellence 2019
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Suffolk(12 Reviews)
We are a creative web and graphic design agency, covering all aspects of branding, marketing and SEO.
48 Northumberland Ave, Bury Saint Edmunds IP32 6LP, UK
What makes a great website?
It must be user-friendly, easy to find what you want and mobile-ready. It must also be well optimised for search engines to ensure best rankings.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. What is the goal of the project?
2. What is the project deadline? What are the factors or events that are calling for that date?
3. How will you and your client determine if the project is successful?
4. Who owns the project? Who else is on your project team?
5. Has your team discussed who will be the main point of contact and how you will handle the feedback process?I
6. Are there any dates when you will be closed or not available?
7. Has your team been through a project like this in the past?
8. Is there anything that would prevent the project from being successful?
9. Are there any points in the process that some stakeholders might not understand that we can explain?
10. Is there a preferred mode of communication?
Describe your creative process.
Every client is different and I listen very carefully to what each client wants and needs, I have a large skillset and excel in digital communications working closely with each client and communicating at each stage I help deliver their vision.
pudDesign on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
pudDesign provides the following services:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialists
- Logo Design
- Web Development
- Brand Design
- Product Design
- Flyer & Leaflet Design
- Other Digital Marketing Services
- Business Card Design
- Brochure Design
- E Commerce
- Print Design
- Business Stationery Design
- Point of Sale Design