Integral Core Therapy (ICT) offers a unique approach to psychological therapy.
It facilitates you to create a new positive outlook to life which can lead to beneficial life changes.
It is a response to the needs of the times, aimed at resolving modern life issues and struggles.
It works by:
• Creating the right conditions for deep self-enquiry and personal healing
• Working out ways specifically suited to you to address your predicament
• Focusing your attention to your body and emotions as well as thoughts
• Cultivating a stable inner ground to increase your sense of security
• Working to bring together body, mind and heart into a seamless whole
It supports you to remedy your issues by helping you to:
• Understand and heal the detrimental effect of painful childhood experiences.
• Recognise how unconscious detrimental patterns and attitudes affect your behaviour and well-being
• Use your body and feelings, as well as mind, to identify and resolve the underlying reasons for your distress
• Transform and improve the way you approach and manage your day-to-day life
• Learn to appreciate, value and validate yourself.
Unlike other styles of psychotherapy we won’t be dealing solely with your past and pain, instead you will be deriving benefits as you go along:
• Strengthened by the support, empathy and understanding of the 'therapeutic alliance'
• Enriched by processes which increase your sense of wellness
• Gain access to your inner resources and authentic nature
• Realise your true potential and innate positive attributes
The ways we can work with, as and when deemed useful, are:
• Spending time talking and relating
• Focusing on what’s happening in your body
• Doing therapeutic movements and role-play
• Feeling into your emotions and finding ways to release them
• Most importantly, touching into and merging with your authentic 'core' self.
The typical problems, difficulties or struggles clients have that are helped by this approach are:
• Looking for practical ways to deal better with day-to-day problems and struggles.
• Personal issues, relationship issues, family issues, work issues, heart-ache, mental and emotional stress.
• Psychosomatic symptoms, post-traumatic stress, panic attacks, anxiety, grief, depression, meltdown.
• Issues stemming from having a difficult childhood: anything from the effects of a so-called ‘normal childhood’ to traumatic incidents, abusive and
neglectful early life situations.
• Relationship difficulties needing clarity and resolution by working with your partner in ‘couples sessions’.
• Wanting empathic support and comfort, as well as professional guidance, to address problems arising from a lack of stability, safety, and care in early life.
• Seeking a facilitator and ally on your inner journey to find fulfilment, meaning and purpose.
Integral Core Therapy offers a unique therapeutic proposition as it brings together your physical, psychological and spiritual aspects. Oriental psychological and spiritual philosophy are combined with Western humanistic psychotherapy and human potential development. By experiencing them you come to know your true nature and inner potential. Then you have the necessary resources to resolve your personal problems in an effective, pragmatic and holistic way. As such, it is as much about self-discovery and self-realisation, as it is about healing and remedying yourself.
Be the first tofor INTEGRAL CORE THERAPY.