I'm Director of Gallanach, a consulting and advisory firm consisting of proven senior managers and board directors working with SMEs, not for profit and public sector organisations. We have many years of hands on, practical experience of leading organisations, boards and teams to improve performance through strategic insight and evidence based solutions.
We focus on the following activities:
1. Supporting boards and senior teams to improve their performance and governance.
• Creating vision, mission and values.
• Strategic review and planning.
• Board Governance.
• Board and executive performance review and leadership development.
2. Helping organisations to maximize the performance of their people and teams
• Design and delivery of OD programmes to improve company and people performance.
• Formulate and implement strategies for cultural change including digital workforce transformation.
• Deliver due diligence, integration and change programmes for M&A and TUPE.
• Organisational design and workforce planning.
• Resolve workplace conflict and disputes.
3. Building high performing HR teams
• Review HR performance.
• Design HR strategies and structures.
• Support senior HR leadership.
• Provide interim HR leadership solutions.
As HR Director at Family Action I led a whole organisation modernisation programme resulting in improved performance, a 15% increase in revenue over two years and two HR Distinction awards in 2016.
As Chair of Cyclopark I led the review and introduction of a new strategy to turn Cyclopark into the leading and most exciting cycling venue in Europe. We aim to signficantly increase visitor numbers and revenue, have beginner to elite development programmes, run european and world level cycling competitions and have high profile mass participation events.
As Chair of Bridge Mental health I put in place a new strategy that enabled the charity to increase the number of service users it supported, income and reserves, all by over 300%.
Be the first tofor Gallanach.