Frank & Phoenix
Frank & Phoenix is a boutique strategy and creative agency.
>> We're an independent strategy and design team on a mission: To help founders, entrepreneurs and side-hustlers make their businesses look and work brilliantly.
>> We do this through a potent mix of big agency-level planning experience, beautiful design and brilliant photography.
>> We 'Do' strategy, branding, graphic design and photography. We 'Create' inspiration, peace of mind, and confidence in our clients.
>> We work with businesses and projects at all stages of development: light bulb, planning, launching, developing or expanding.
Frank & Phoenix Reviews
No reviews yet.
Frank & Phoenix
Frank & Phoenix Q&A
What’s the secret to taking a great photograph?
We specialise in photographing people. Either in a formal studio setting or in a more natural, lifestyle approach.
(We have a separate website for this, which you can visit here: www.emmaburne.com)
Regardless of where we shoot, our secret to a great photograph is the same: create a comfortable creative space in which our subjects can be themselves, and so allow us to capture their authenticity. Sure, there are technical aspects to consider, and some post-production magic if needed. But that's not what great photography is. Great photography is about 'that' moment we are allowed by our clients to capture something unique and powerful.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
Clarity is central to all our work. Without it, a project can often drift off course costing time and precious resource, and we can't deliver on our mission to make it brilliant!
So we make sure we start with absolute clarity on:
1. What you want the project to achieve, and what success looks and feels like?
2. Who are we working for (customers, stakeholders, investors etc..)and what do we know about them?
3. What is the exact scope of work and list of deliverables you expect?
4. What have you seen that inspires you?
5. What do you 100% want to avoid?
6. What's your timing expectations?
Describe your creative process.
Once we have agreed on the brief, scope of work and delivery schedule with our clients, we work across a simple process of:
1) Discovery: we explore, learn and understand your business and consumer. Great design is triggered by empathy for the consumer, and sharp insights from the market.
2) Ideation & Conceptualise: until we arrive at an approved visual territory that both meets the brief and inspires.
3) Development: Iteration and development of approved concepts across channels and touchpoints. Often includes the development of material for validation and research testing.
4) Delivery: Final execution and design rollout across agreed scope of work
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
1. Background to the project or business
2. What is the brief and what is the scope of work? (e.h logo, VSG, templates, collateral etc..)
3. Who is the target audience?
4. Who is the competition, and who keeps them you at night?
5. Any visual support or examples of what, or what NOT to do?
6. When is the work needed by?
7. What is the budget?
What do you love most about your job?
Working with amazing, visionary and brave people; helping them, bring their ideas, business and projects to life.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Naturally, we love the journey of strategic planning and designing for brands, businesses and projects. We've done it for over 20 years and won awards along the way. But we are as equally inspired by the current movement of people taking their destinies into their own hands, starting amazing businesses, side-hustles and exploring new ideas and venture.
We want to be the go-to agency for these people, giving them access to world-class planning and design support, but at a level of value they deserve and need as they cycle through early development growth.
Why should our clients choose you?
At Frank & Phoenix, you'll find we are lots of things.
But there are a few very important things, that what we are not (and why our clients love working with us)
1. We're not comfortable with 'good enough'
2. We're not afraid to challenge or be challenged
3. We're not afraid to learn fast and hard
4. We're not difficult to work with
5. We're not narrow-minded
6. We're not into running before we can walk
7. We're not expensive
8. We're not into chasing money
9. We're not over-promisers
10. We're not respectful of can't
Frank & Phoenix Services
We keep it sharp and simple, and give you access to over 20 years worth of strategic planning experience. Always working upwards from clear, inspiring, and audacious goals. Energised by curiosity. Inspired by what's there. Excited by what's not, and illuminated by brilliant and beautiful insights that put a optimal shape on the growth of your business.
It's not just your an identity, it's a lovemark. The visual stamp on your vision. The first impression. The impossibly brief moment of inspiration that catches the attention, turns the head and reveals an entire story in the blink of an eye. It starts with your logo and expands out across all the visual assets and touch points of your business.
We love shooting people and capturing their stories through brilliant photography.
Frank & Phoenix
From January 2018 to present.
Frank & Phoenix on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Frank & Phoenix .
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.