Crowe Clark Whitehill is a leading national firm providing a full range of accountancy and business advice for local, national and international businesses. We are the 9th largest global network for audit and tax and the 7th largest for advisory services firms in the world.
I'm based in Kent, where we have offices in Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells, and our goal is simply to provide a first class service to our clients and help them to grow their businesses.
Our core work involves providing proactive business advice, tax, audit and accounting support. We look after start-ups, owner-managed, private equity backed, FCA regulated and AIM listed businesses across various sectors along with not for profit organisations including schools and academies.
We have had extensive exposure to the Charities SORP, Academies Accounts Direction, IFRS and FRS 102. We have helped our clients with:
• Book keeping and management accounts
• Year end financial statements
• Personal tax returns
• Corporate tax returns
• VAT returns
• Company secretarial services
• Interpreting & applying International Financial Reporting Standards
• The conversion of UKGAAP to IFRS & FRS 102
• The Charities SORP & Academies Accounts Direction
• Group restructuring - consideration of the accounting, tax and commercial implications
• Capital reorganisations
• Systems and controls
• Advising on acquisition agreements and acquisition accounting
• Completion balance sheet reviews
• Business strategy, forecasting, refinancing and tax planning
Be the first tofor Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP.