MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire
We help companies use technology to become more efficient and drive bottom line profits. We can help you maximise the results from your IT and Marketing spend. We spot opportunities for savings and identify target areas for your budget to ensure the best results for the business.
- Office 365 and G Suite configuration, usage analysis and optimisation recommendations
- Migration to public cloud services (Office 365, G Suite, Zoho)
- CRM/ATS solution selection, installation and configuration
- SharePoint site design/optimisation
- Devise a Social Media Marketing strategy
- Teach you how to manage your web presence and social media
- Run ad campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook and Twitter
- Email marketing, autoresponder configurations, landing pages etc
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Analysing your online footprint
- Optimising websites for search and mobile
- Benchmark your performance against key competitors
No reviews yet.
What makes a great website?
A great website is one that provides value to its target audience and can easily be found.
A great business website is one that attracts prospects, provides value to customers and enhances your brand. While design and user experience are important, beautiful sites that can't be found or don't convert might as well not exist.
Your website is the shop window for your business - working 24/7 365 days of the year. It makes sense to invest the time and budget to get it right and get it seen.
If you have a sound business model, a good website can be your hardest working asset - bringing in a steady stream of sales and qualified prospects from around the world.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
- What are your strategic objectives? What do you want to achieve from this project?
- How important is this project to your business?
- What's your budget?
What do you love most about your job?
It's great to see good businesses take advantage of technology to become more efficient, grow and compete with larger competitors by working smarter.
We love showing businesses how they can take advantage of (often simple) technology to eliminate repetitive and time-consuming tasks, save money, improve communication and decision making, market effectively and better manage their sales and distribution processes.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Many businesses were making poor use of technology and many technology companies didn't understand business. We focus on using technology to commercial advantage - it's about understanding the business and the technology - and using the tech to support and drive business strategy.
We aim to bring tech to business with a very commercial mindset. Technology has to support the business strategy and drive the bottom line.
Why should our clients choose you?
- You won't get an unrealistic sales pitch.
- We won't work with businesses we can't help.
- We won't sell you anything you don't need.
- We won't work together unless we can make a real difference.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.