I have a team of 4 professional personal coaches offering results focused and enjoyable coaching for individuals and groups!
This includes weight training, nutrition programs, cardio training, training your mind and mobility work, all tailored to the individual. We have both male and female trainers.
These sessions involve 1-1 coaching either at our facility in central Belfast (Academy One Fitness) or online at the gym of your choice or at home.
We also specialise in -
-12 week body transformations,
- strength and conditioning for individual and team sports,
- powerlifting training and competition
- training people with disabilites such as M.S. cerebral palsy and diabetes as well as those who suffer from social anxiety disorders e.g. Aspergers.
As well as 1-1 sessions, there are two major packages that we offer-
12 WEEKS TOTAL REBUILD
Whatever your goal, this package will let you ACHIEVE it and KEEP it once the 12 weeks are over. The biggest problem we have encountered stopping people getting results is their own mindset. People will eat the cake even though they know they shouldn't , or they don't complete the program or they complete it and go right back to how they were before! Time for that to STOP!
This program works from the inside out, ensuring the minset is being given as much attention as the physical factors- we create an image of what you want to achieve and set definite goals in order to get you there.
The package includes everything you will need to make a lasting and healthy change to your body and overall well being. There are 5 major areas that we cover to ensure results.
- Goal setting and mind setting- the results you are getting comes from your behaviour and your behaviour comes from your fixed sub conscious habits, self image and beliefs. Using our proven self development program, we will show you how to alter those habits and beliefs to consistently and effortlessly produce positive behavious and of course those behaviours lead you to the results you want and absolutely deserve! Plus, once you have complete the 12 weeks, if you keep practising and developing your mind, you will never fall back into old habits!
- Training- your one to one coaching will involve the exact type of training that you need to achieve your goals. We start the training at the level you are at right now so no need to worry about how difficult it might be or whether you will cope - quite simply we will start you from exactly where you are today, then each time you train, we will progressively improve each aspect of your performance- these progressive manageable increments are what will bring you closer to your goal, each and every session!
- Nutrition- with knowledgable nutritionalists on hand, we don't leave any thing to chance! Each nutrition program is tailored to the individuals specific needs, such as blood type, body type, previous nutritional habits, goals set and the length of time available It is crucial that the trainee can absorb the food they are eating, that they are eating the correct amount and in the correct ratio of the macro nutrients and it has to be tasty and sustainable otherwise it won't last. There is a routine eating plan but variation is encouraged within the individuals specific needs and meal optins ar always available. We do not prescribe diets or extremes of nutrition of any kind. You may get the results faster but will pay the price with your health. We always believe that it is better to wait a little longer, maintain top levels of health and still achieve the goal. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will you be.
-Supplementation- Working hand in hand with nutrition, we will assess if any individuals need health or sports based supplementation in their daily plan. Again this will depend on the individuals specific factors and their age and goals, not everyone will need this component in their plan. But for those that do, we ensure you have the best that you need. Supplements can help boost the immune system, increase energy levels, improve digestive function and much more.
- Rest and recovery- if you do not allow sufficient rest between training sessions, progress towards your goal will soon stop. A training program can be tiring and, combined with the changing stresses of work/family etc can quickly become too much for the body to cope with and it closes off its ability to respond to training.
Tell tale signs can be catching a cold, feeling tired, loss of appetite amongst others. This section ensures we have a plan in place to allow good quality sleep each night and relaxation time each day. The key to success is effectiveness and we want to make progress towards your goal every single day. So let's not waste even one day over a bad nights sleep! Thee are lots of ways to ensure effectiveness in this area and we will det mine which is best for you.
- Essential other wants and needs- Due to our long experience and complete approach to improving each individual, as well as our professional links with other businesses, we are confident to advise you when you need to do things that you might not think were linked to a physical training program at all!
Some examples are- someone with a tight muscle system and rounded shoulders may need to see a massage therapist, or someone with sciatica or other physical pain may need to see a chiropractor or a physiotherapist.
Maybe you just can't get to prepare your food for the day and it's holding back your results, we will put you in touch with one of our food prep specialists. Everyone is different, but rest assured if we see something outside the physical realm that you need to adresss or invest in, we will absolutely encourage you to do so!
4 Week Kickstarter
This package is a shorter, more intensified version of the 12 week complete. You won't achieve the same results in 4 weeks as you would in 12, but you will get a great deal down the road towards the results that you want. That's why it's called the kickstarter!
- Accountability- in order to keep you on track, we have daily and weekly check ins. This is vital to ensure everything is moving as effectively as possible and you are responsible for your efforts.
Be the first tofor The Strength Mechanic.